Chapter 149

August 2021
**YOUR POV**
„You know what, go change and the kids and I wait outside for you, so we can go home and have a great night as a family." I eventually said.

„Alright, I'm gonna take a quick shower, I'll be ready in ten minutes."
I nodded and we both got to his dressing room. I took Arlo's stroller with him in it, sleeping tight and Lou watching him besides him, sitting on the couch. I thanked her and Avery and I said goodbye to Gem and Anne.

„Bye Anne, have a good night." I hugged her tight. „We're gonna see you tomorrow though, right?"

„Yes of course, love. I'll come by in the morning and we all have breakfast together, alright?" She said.

„Sounds great, yes. See you tomorrow then."

„Good night, sweetheart." She smiled and let go of the hug.

„Bye Gem, have a good night too." I hugged her. „You come by too tomorrow, okay?"

„I will, thank you. Have a good night and a beautiful anniversary." She grinned at me after letting go.

„We will, thank you." I said, turning to Avery.

„Say bye to granny and auntie Gem, Aves." I told Avery. She hugged them both tightly and said goodbye.
Anne and Gemma both kissed Arlo's cheek before I took the kids and got out of the back exit of the arena to the parking area.

**HARRYS POV**
I showered and quickly got ready so Grace didn't have to wait for me too long. I grabbed my stuff, ready to leave.

„Great show, Harry, we're all glad you're back, lad." Zayn said just when I stepped out the door, trying to find my car keys in my pocket.

„Thanks Zayn. It feels good to be back." I hugged him. „I'm gonna head home, see you at the studio next week, yeah?"

„Yeah, see ya and happy anniversary." He said already walking away.

„Thank you!"

I walked through the hallways outside to find Grace. I looked around the parking area, but she wasn't there. I went back inside, maybe she was still there somewhere.

„Has anyone seen my wife and my kids?" I asked around, but everyone shook their head.

„Harry." I heard my mum and saw her walking towards me.

„Do you know where Grace is?" I asked her, already worrying.

„She told me I should tell you to step outside...You then should think of the day after the day you met. Think of that particular night and you'll find out where she is. She said you'll know for sure...She's waiting, Harry." My mum smiled at me.

What did Grace plan once again?
I frowned, unsure what to think. My mum gave me a soft kiss on my cheek and left. What in the world did I have to do now?
I should think back at the night of the concert?
And then it clicked. I knew exactly where Grace was and couldn't hide a smile. I loved the fact, that she knew I would immediately know where to go.
I ran across the parking area to the small path, that led up the hill that was still looking exactly like it did six years ago. When I reached the top, my beautiful wife already stood there, smiling at me, next to her was built what looked like a tent with some lights around it and inisde, there were a few soft cushions and blankets. Perfect for the warm weather to spend an evening in it. Avery sat inside the tent with Arlo lying in his baby carrier next to her. I was stunned at the sight of it.

 I was stunned at the sight of it

Grace smiled widely. „You Found Me."

„Well, it was easy to figure out where you are." I smiled back. „What is all this?"

„My surprise for you." She smiled. „For our anniversary."

„That's so swee-."

„Wait." She grabbed my hand, leading me to the tent. We sat down right in front of it on the grass from where we could look down to the arena, but still have an eye on the kids behind us. „Before you say something, I want to say some things to you."

„Okay, I'm listening." I said, smiling.

„I'm not really good at this and I haven't prepared anything, so I'm just gonna try my best." She let out a cute and nervous laugh before she took a deep breath. It was so heartwarming and cute to see her so nervous.