Chapter 147

August 2021
**YOUR POV**
I sighed, giving her a smile. „Alright then." I gave in. „Thank you so much Lou." I placed Arlo in her arms and gave her his diaper bag.

„Absolutely no problem." She smiled at him then at me. „Go see your husband now!" I nodded, turning around and walking towards the VIP section.

„Mrs. Styles?" One of the crew members stopped me as he ran up to me. I turned around.

„Yeah?" I wondered.

„Mr. Styles wants to see you quickly." He told me, already guiding me to where Harry was.

„Did something happen?" I asked worriedly.

„No, no, nothing happened." He shook his head. „There he is." He pointed to him and disappeared quickly.

„Haz? What are you doing, you're about to go on stage." I asked, approaching him.
He cupped my cheeks and leaned in to gently kiss me on my lips. „What was that for?" I asked with a little laugh, smiling and staring into those gorgeous, green eyes of his.

„I just wanted to feel the fireworks before I'm going on stage." He smiled.

„That's the reason why my husband called me one minute before he has to be on stage in front of 50'000 people?"

„No, also to say this..." He lookd deep into my eyes. „I love you so much, Grace. Thank you for knocking me over on the street, under the rain six years ago."

I smiled widely at the memory of how we first met. „Thanks for staying with me back then, even though I was at my worst at that time of my life." I responded quietly. „I love you too, Harry.

„I'm really nervous, Grace and I don't even know why." He admitted.

„It's your first show back, of course you're nervous." I said softly, gently running my hands from his shoulders down his arms. „Don't worry, Haz, everything is gonna be fine. You rehearsed and everything and the fans can't wait to see you back on stage. You're gonna be great, I know you will. Avery and I are gonna watch you right from the front and we're both very proud of you." I told him, noticing he really looked nervous. Something I never saw in his eyes. „Now give me your hands."

He placed his hands in mine when I noticed he was actually shaking. „Am I really ready?" He questioned.

„Hey, don't shake, honey. You are ready, of course you are ready and you will be just great." I rubbed my thumbs over his knuckles. „I love you and Avery and I will be the ones cheering the most just for you." I smiled at him.

„Okay. Thank you." He smiled back. „Love you too."

I leaned in and pressed a kiss on his lips.

„Now go on stage and show everyone that you're back and better than ever." I said.

„I will." He nodded, kissing me again. „See you after the show."

„See you after the show." I repeated when he let go of my hands, put his ear pieces into his ears and ran to the boys.
I made my way back to the VIP section where Gemma, Anne and Avery were, only to meet a very happy Avery.

„Mama, you're here!" She fell in my arms.

„I am, sunshine. Are you ready to see daddy?" She nodded quickly, screaming right when the intro of Clouds started playing through the arena.
My heart was pounding fast for Harry. I was so incredibly proud of him and how far he came. This night only belonged to him.

I looked up on stage, taking in that moment as the five boys entered and the crowd went wild. I felt tears already filling my eyes, just because of how proud and thankful I was for this. I looked at my husband's bright smile, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, together with those sparkly eyes of his. He looked around the arena at the fans, then back at the boys as they smiled at each other.
I could tell how happy he was and how much this moment meant to him after all he went through. Everyone could see it. Finally he caught my sight, his sparkly eyes met mine and I saw him mouthing a „Thank you" to me, blowing me a kiss afterwards.

„I love you." I mouthed back and his smile grew even more.
It was one great show, exactly how he and the boys wanted it to be. He had the time of his life again, being able to run and dance around the stage as if no one was watching him. He felt free and it was so beautiful to see. He purely enjoyed every second of the night.
Halfway through, the boys had their usual chat with the fans.

„I just want to say something quickly." Niall started talking to make the crowd calm down. „I want to welcome back our youngest member of One Direction, mister Harry Styles everyone!" He yelled into the mic. Everyone cheered and yelled „Harry!". Avery and I cheered like never before, making Harry laugh and even blush a little bit.

„As you probably know, mister Styles here had a pretty tough time the last few months and we're so grateful and thank every angel in heaven, that he's back with us, he is healthy, he is fine and nothing worse happened to him."

Harry gave me a small smile from where he was stood while Avery was sat on my hip, waving at her dad. He waved back with a cute smile.
I felt Anne's hand softly rub my back and giving me a reassuring smile. She knew how scared I was to lose him after the crash and how horrible that long night was for me.

„Please, give it up for Harry!" Zayn yelled and the crowd erupted in applause and cheers.

„Thank you, thank you very much." Harry said, shyly, waiting for the fans to calm down before he started talking again. „As you guys know, eight months ago, right after our last show, my wife and I have been in a horrible car accident." He sighed after saying this. „I almost lost my family that night...well, that's not really true. My wife almost lost me, her husband and the father of her child. I almost lost my life that night."

That sentence hit me right in my heart. Harry looked at me and I realized I could be seen now on the big screen. The fans went completely quiet, looked at the screen with shocked expressions and carefully listened to what he wanted to say.

„I don't even want to imagine what my wife went through that night, because I know it was scary, scary as hell. At that time, our daughter was two years old and our son was on his way, what I still didn't know. I know she was more than scared, knowing, that while I was on an operating table, fighting for my life with several injuries, not knowing if I would make it while she had a two year old to look after and was pregnant with another baby. She was alone that night and she had to think of maybe raising two kids on her own in case I didn't make it..." Tears automatically slipped down my cheeks at the thought and the words he spoke.  „It hurts me so much she had to think of that and go through all of this...I'm sorry, Grace." He looked at me.

I shook my head. „No, don't be sorry. It's okay." I said, not knowing if he heard, but when I saw his little smile, I knew he did.