Chapter 25

**YOUR POV**
„Harry I was at your house and got you some clothes so you can change and go home afterwards." I walked in his room with a bag of some comfortable t-shirts and sweatpants in it. „Hey, stop! What are you doing? Are you crazy?! You're not allowed to do that on your own!" I ran to his side and immediately placed my arm around his waist as I saw him standing up on one leg besides his bed, holding onto the side of the bed.

„I just wanted to get my shoes." he said, completely out of breath.

„Sit down. You have to take it easy, you had surgery only seven days ago." I told him. „I'll get your shoes."

I walked over to the bedside table and grabbed his sneakers I brought him yesterday. I went back to Harry who was sitting on the edge of the bed, obviously in pain.

Harry was now seven days in the hospital. He was still in a lot of pain. Walking around was almost impossible for him and now he got a cold too. He was sick of being in the hospital and just wanted to recover at home, what I completely understood, so I tried to convince the doctor to release him and he finally said yes.
I was at the hospital with him everyday throughout the week. The boys and Gemma came to visit him and even his mum came from Manchester to see him, but sadly I wasn't there to meet her when she visited him at the hospital.

„Do you wanna wear the sweatpants you already have on or do you wanna change them now before you put the shoes on?" I asked him.

„Can I change them at home, I just wanna go out of here."

„Sure." I said and placed his sneakers in front of him.

„No don't bend down, just stay like this, I'll help you to put them on." I said as he just wanted to bend down and take the shoes out of my hand.
„I mean look at you, you're completely exhausted and in a lot of pain and I think you are starting to get sick too. You look really pale."

„I just feel so helpless." he said, rubbing his eyes.

„You are allowed to feel that way. You are injured and need someone to take care of you and that's me. I am here for you. I even brought some clothes of mine to your house because I'll stay with you until you completely recovered."

„Really?" he asked.

„Of course, you can't be alone now and I love you and care about you. I want to be here for you." I told him and finished tying his shoes.

„How do I deserve you?" he whispered, smiling at me.

„You just do." I laughed. „Now can you put your arms in the air so I can change your shirt?"

„Mhm." he let out and slowly stretched out his arms in the air.
I gently but fast took off his shirt and got the new one from the bag to put him on.

„Alright, all done." I said when he let his arms fall back down.

„Can we go home now?" he asked.

„You already signed the papers right?"

„Yes." he answered.

„Then yes, we can go home. I'll get the nurse, she said she will bring you a wheelchair, so that I can get you to the car."

„Okay." he said. „I just wanna go home, I'm tired of these surroundings."

„You're lucky you can go home so soon, you know? I had to beg that they would let you go out of here." I laughed as someone knocked on the door and it popped open.

„Here is your wheelchair." The nurse said when she came in. „Head home safely and please take it easy mister Styles, you need time and have to rest."