Chapter 12

**HARRYS POV**

Her hands felt warm and I slowly placed my hand on her neck. I felt how she wanted it too and how right it felt for both of us. I didn't want to force her.

Her lips were warm and so soft. I loved the feeling of it wanted it to last forever, but she suddenly pulled away.

„I'm sorry, I can't..." She hardly whispered. „It was a mistake to do this, I'm sorry..." I saw the tears forming in her eyes as she got up on her feet.

„I'm so sorry Grace." I pulled myself back up.

„It's not your fault Harry, you're perfect, but I just can't..." She said. „I have to go now." She turned around, looking on the ground. She tucked her hair behind her ears and I saw how she wiped her tears away.

„Grace wait." I took her hand to turn her around, only to see her red and glassy eyes.

„Am I the only one that felt this connection, this weird feeling of how right it was? Did I imagine that?" I whispered to her.

She came closer to me and took my hands.

She was shaking and her hands were cold now.

„You didn't imagine that...I felt it, Harry...I did, but it's...it's too soon...I'm sorry Harry."

„Don't be sorry Grace...don't be..." I told her.

„I have to go now, Harry. Thank you for everything." she came closer to me and got on her tiptoes to place a soft kiss on my cheek.

„Love is only for the brave." she whispered in my ear with tears running down her cheek and turned around. I watched how she walked through the grass, back to the little path and saw how she disappeared in the darkness.

I let myself fall back down into the grass. I felt the tears forming in my eyes and buried my head between my legs.

Why did I do that? I didn't want to push her away from me. I fell for her for fucks sake, I don't want to lose this now, I don't want to lose her.

One time I finally found someone who likes me for who I am and then I blew it, I fucking blew it...

*

I stayed there, laying in the grass for like an hour or two. The boys were probably freaking out right now and wondering where I was but I just didn't care anymore. I was thinking of the last two days and how much fun I had with Grace throughout this time. I couldn't believe I just lost that.

I looked up to the stars, lost in my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.

I took it out of my pocket and saw it was the same number as the one I got the message with the pictures from me and Grace from.

It was Grace!

I instantly pressed the green button and held the phone on my ear.

„Harry?!" She hardly whispered. She sounded scared and she obviously was crying.

„Grace, what's wrong?"

„Help me, Harry! Please!" She sobbed. She sounded terrified now.

„Where are you?" I asked and immediately made my way down the hill.

„My house...Help me please...I need you!"

„I'm on my way." I told her and the next thing I heard was her screaming and a man shouting and then the line went dead.

I could only assume who the guy I heard was.