Chapter 53

**YOUR POV**
After the show we all decided to go to a bar we always went to, to get some drinks and celebrate my win. We all had some drinks besides Harry, Olivia and Gemma, because they still wanted to drive. We had a lot of fun sitting at the bar counter celebrating and talking, as the TV that was hung up in the bar, lit up and the news were on.
All eyes of the people in the bar went to the TV, listening what the host had to say to the award show tonight.

They showed all the highlights and the winners of all the categories, when it came to mine.

„We all know Grace Montgomery and Harry Styles are the cutest couple right now..." The host started talking. „But watching Harry tear up at Grace's speech on the British Fashion Awards, was too much for my heart." Harry smiled at me, slightly nudging me. „The fashion designer won her first award in her career tonight. The award for the best British designer of the year. Her speech was beautiful and very moving, what made almost every person in the room tear up. We congratulate you Grace, you deserve it!" The show then finished.
Harry pulled me close to him and kissed my head as everyone in the bar started clapping for me. I turned around to see people smiling at me, so I smiled back and thanked them.

„I couldn't be happier right now." I whispered in Harry's ear.

„I'm insanely happy for you and so proud." He whispered back. „You did it, Grace." He smiled.

„Guys, we'll get these four here home, they're already too drunk so before they start doing some stupid things, I'll get them out of here." Gemma and Liv appeared behind me and Harry.

„Alright, can we help you with anything?" I asked them.

„No, no, you two stay here and continue celebrating, we can do it." Gemma said. „Congrats again Grace, I'll see you two soon."

„Thank you so much, Gemma." Harry and I gave her a tight hug.

„Bye Grace, see you tomorrow." Olivia hugged and Harry and they both left then after that.

„You know, we still need a place for your award." Harry turned to his side to look at me, resting his elbow on the bar counter and his head on his hand. „Do you know where you want to have it?"

„I thought about it and I think I found the perfect spot for it." I explained. „I did, well I do all of this not just because I love it, but also because of my grandmother. I always wanted to make her proud by achieving something and now I did. It may not be the biggest achievement, but it's the beginning of something great hopefully and like I said in my speech, without her I couldn't have done all this and probably would't have the shop or even a clue on what to do in my life...or you, I wouldn't have you, Harry." I stared right into his crystal clear, green eyes. „The award belongs
to where it all started, where I started. I want to put it in the showcase I have at the boutique. That's where it belongs to."

„I know that you're grandmother would be more than just proud of you and it's the perfect spot for it. Let's go right now and put it where it belongs to."

„Now? It's like two am." I laughed.

„Of course now." He smiled and got up from his seat, stretching out his hand to me.

I took his hand and got up. He left some money on the counter and we both left. We got in our car and headed towards the boutique. It was cold outside and I didn't have a jacket with me, so as the gentleman Harry is, he gave me his black blazer that was way to big for me but I didn't really care. It was still warm from him wearing it and it smelled so good. It smelled like him and his usual perfume. As we got out of the car, I wrapped it tight around me, holding it closed with one hand and holding my award in the other one.

„How does it look in here?" I turned around after I placed the award in the showcase.

„It looks perfect in there." Harry said as we both stood in front of it, looking at it.

„This place here means a lot to me. It's where I started my career, where I first worked and earned my first money and it's where I met you, where we got to know each other." I told him and sat down on the small couch, Harry following me.

„God, I could never forget how we met." He let out a laugh. „We met in such a weird and clumsy way." He laughed again.

„Did I ever tell you, I was running late that day?"

He shook his head.

„I remember I was watching a movie at my old house with Olivia and totally forgot time, so when I got out, I ran through the rainy streets and while I was searching for my keys, I walked into something hard, you." I laughed.

„So if you wouldn't have forgot the time, we would have never met?" He asked.

„Probably not, no."

„Then I'm glad the universe wanted us to meet." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

„The only thing I am sorry about, is the scar you got because of me." I laughed, running my finger over his inked arm.

„It's okay." He chuckled. „I'm glad I have it, it remembers me of that day and of you and I would never want to change that. I'm glad I found you."

„Oh, I didn't find you mister, you found me. This is my shop here and we bumped into each other right in front of it." I told him.

„Let's say, we found each other, okay?" He laid his arm around my shoulders.

„Alright." I smiled and leaned against him.