Chapter 150

August 2021
**HARRYS POV**
„Today four years ago, I got to spend one of the happiest days of my life. It was the day we got married, but that's not the only great thing that happened on this exact date. We got together this exact day six years ago and got engaged this day five years ago. And everything special for us happened right here up on this hill, our secret place. The place you showed me the night after the day we first met. Right here where we sit, we had our first kiss, we felt the fireworks for the first time. Right here, we found each other again when I bumped into you again before we got together and this is the place where you proposed to me and also where we celebrated my birthday. But the most special night for me was the night of our first kiss, where you took me with you up here after the concert...It was the night everything kind of started to get serious..." A tear slipped down her cheek, a tear of happiness. „We went through some up and downs in the past, but we never really lost each other and when we did, we found each other eventually again." She smiled at me, letting out a watery, cute laugh.

„Six years later we sit at this exact place again, but this time with our two precious and perfect children. I would have never thought I would have a family if you asked me that six years ago, but here we are. Can you believe we're six years together?"

„No." I said what came out more like a breath as I smiled at her and she placed her hand in mine. „Seems like yesterday when we first met.

She nodded, smiling.

„Yeah, it does. Six years is a long time, but still, everytime I look at you, I look into your gorgeous, green and shiny eyes and I can't help but smile and fall more in love with you. I adore you, Haz. You make me so happy you have no idea. I am the happiest human alive because of you. I know we have our fights and everything, but I also know, that no matter what happens, one of us will apologize, we make up and we love each other even more afterwards. We got through so much shit the last few years and everytime something came in our way, we helped each other and we always made it through it, always. You were always here for me and I thank you so much for that and everything else you have done for me. You helped me with so many things and always supported me and also my career. You were always here when I needed you, ALWAYS. You are the most loveable, most humble, kindest and most special person I ever got to meet in my live. And you are incredibly, incredibly handsome and so, so attractive." She laughed, still smiling. „But you are also the best father in the world." She kissed me before continuing. „I love you so much. You saved me and you give me safety, the safety I need. You're the most important person in my life...besides Avery and Arlo. You're the love of my life, Harry Edward Styles." She finished, whispering.

I was at the verge of tears after this.

„Grace my love, I don't even know what to say." I let out, my eyes filled with tears. „I love you so much...You changed my life. That's all I can say, you left me speechless." I told her, kissing her and pulling her in my arms. „You are the love of my life too, you know that?"

„Now I do." She said ironically.

„I love you and the kids more than anything else in the world." I whispered in her ear. „I can't express my love for you in words, it will never come close to what I feel for you."

„You make me so happy." She whispered back. „But now, let's get in that tent I built for us to spend the evening in it and celebrate while watching movies and lying in each others arms." She said, pulling out.

„Where do you always get such kind of ideas from?" I asked her as I got up and pulled her up with me. She just grinned at me, shrugging and we sat down in the tent on the pillows and blankets. I sat on the opposite of her and laid Arlo in my arms while Avery lied down, resting her head on Grace's lab.

„By the way, I still have a present for you. It was so hard to hide it from you though." She reached over to the right and lifted up a pillow to reveal a box. She lifted it up and stretched it out for me to take it. I pressed a kiss on Arlo's head and laid him back into his baby carrier to take the box out of her hands.

„Sweetheart, I told you you didn't have to."

„Just open it, Haz." She commanded, smiling.

I nodded, lifting up the lid of the box and saw the camera in there I was dreaming about for the past year. „No way!" I let out full of excitement.

„Do you like it?" She asked.

„Are you kidding? I love it!" I leaned over to press a big kiss on her lips. „Thank you so much, Grace. It's perfect."

„You're welcome, baby."

After that, we watched a movie together as a family. Avery picked it out and we had a great time, watching it and eating snacks, but when Avery and Arlo both fell asleep, it was just Harry and I talking and remembering the past few years.

„I still can't believe in which way we met." She laughed. „I remember the day like it was yesterday. I ran down the street through the rain. I was late for work, so I ran while looking for my keys in my bag when I suddenly bumped into you. I felt so bad that I hurt you, so I offered you to come into my boutique." She remembered, smiling.

„The first time I looked at you, my first thought was: ,God she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.'" I told her.

„Oh come on." She laughed cutely.

„I swear that was what I thought." I smiled. „But you know what I really appreciated?"

„No, what is it?" She asked.

„You treated me like a normal person and I didn't really experience that before. You were so helpful and sweet. You took me with you, gave me new clothes and everything."

„And then you took your sunglasses and your hood off and introduced yourself as Harry Styles." She said. „You have no idea how nervous I was after I knew who you were, but after I talked to you for a while, it was like talking to my best friend. You were so kind and polite to me. I was scared to talk to men at that time, but you were different, so special and it was so easy to open up to you."

„Then I fell in love with you." I told her, looking down at Arlo and then up at her. I could see the tears in her eyes.

„And you actually made me fall in love with you too." Her voice was trembling. „And my love for you is only getting stronger."

I looked deep in her eyes for a few seconds, just to adore her and slipped my hand in hers.

„I'm always gonna protect you, Avery and Arlo, I'll always be here for you three and keep you all safe. I promise." I whispered. „My love for you will never get less. I will only fall in love with you more and more, Mrs. Grace Styles. I love you endlessly."

„I love you, Haz...I love you endlessly." She said, smiling with watery eyes before kissing me very passionately on my lips, making me feel the fireworks once again.

„I'm in love with you..." Grace sang to me, smiling bright.

„...and all your little things." I sang back to her, smiling at her.

„You're still the one...and you always will be." Grace whispered.

And just like that, sitting together as a family of four full of love for each other, we ended it right where we started everything...

~The End~