Chapter 130

December 2020
**YOUR POV**
I opened my eyes and tried to realize where I was and what even happened. I looked around and saw I was still in the car. It was a wreck. There was shattered glass everywhere.

I breathed heavily as I realized we were in a crash and panicked. I quickly checked if something on my body hurt, but nothing did besides my head that was pounding. My hands were shaking so bad, in fact, my whole body did.

„H- Harry, a- are you okay?" I asked, but didn't get an answer, so I looked to my right and saw him almost crushed between the car and the side of the truck, glass all over him and blood everywhere and his eyes were closed.

„Harry!" I screamed and immediately started to cry. I almost ripped my seat belt off me and climbed over to his side. His foot was still on the break pedal, so I gently moved his leg to get more space, careful in case he was hurt somewhere.

„Harry, wake up!" I patted his face gently, not to hurt him. „Please!" I cried. He slowly opened his eyes, his breathing was fast and unsteady.

„G- Grace?" He croaked quietly.

„Yes, I'm here, you're okay, you're okay." I tried to calm him down even though I knew just by looking at him, he was far from okay. „We crashed, I'm gonna call an ambulance and everything will be fine." I said with my voice shaking.

„Are- are you alright?" He placed his hand in mine.

„Yes, I'm fine I guess. I'm okay, honey." I brushed his hair out of his face.

„I love you Grace. Tell...tell Avery I love her so much...daddy loves her." He let out. „I feel so...tired."

„No! No, you're gonna tell her that yourself!" I shook my head. „Harry Styles, you're not gonna die! Do you hear me? You are not going to die! Don't you dare leaving me now!" I sobbed, tears streaming down my face. I placed my hands on both sides of his blood streamed cheeks.

„This is not the end, I don't want it to be the end! You're my home, Harry...Please!" I begged, crying harder. „You will make it, I promise." His breathing got heavier and his eyes closed again.

„Wake up Harry, wake up! Haz?! Harry? Please! I need you! We need you! Avery needs her father and I need my husband!" I screamed. „I can't lose you, I can't lose the love of my life, so you are not going to die! You're gonna be fine, okay? Like you always tell me, everything is going to be fine...It's my turn now to say that. You will be fine, I promise you that, Harry...I promise you will be okay." I cried and pressed my lips on his. Blood was streaming all over his face, but I didn't care.

When I moved to check his body, I noticed blood seeping through his shirt. He was bleeding out of his stomach. It was bleeding a lot. Something sharp must have cut him and it didn't stop bleeding.

„Fuck, Harry!" I panicked again and he opened his eyes again.

„Baby...I'll be...fine." He told me, his voice tender and comforting somehow even though he was in lots of pain.

I shook my head, tears blurring my vision.

„Shh." He begged wiping the tears from my eyes.

A lot of blood was coming out and I knew, that that was the reason why he was getting unconscious. I quickly moved and took off my jacket. I knew I had to stop the bleeding immediately by pressing something on it, so I pressed my jacket as hard as I could on the wound. He winced because of the pain it caused him. I took off my belt and wrapped it around his body and around the jacket to press it even tighter on it. I could tell by his uneven breaths and the way his face was slightly scrunched, he was in a ton of pain. And I could tell by the amount of blood he lost and was still losing, he didn't have much time left...

„I...I'm not...gonna make it...Grace..." He let out, breathing heavily. „I...I love you two...so much..." Some tears were falling down his cheeks as he managed to say that.

„No! You will make it! You're not gonna bleed out!" I sobbed. „Stay with me Harry, I fucking need you, Avery needs you, please! I need my husband!" I begged, crying. „You're still the one, remember? Remember, Harry? I can't live without you, Haz! I love you so fucking much! Please just fight, you are strong, I know you are! Please!"

„I'm...sorry Grace...I...love you and...Avery...so much. Please...tell her...daddy loves her...and...I will always protect her and you too." He said, slowly closing his eyes. „Even when I'm not around anymore..."

„NO! Wake up, Harry! Haz?! I cried, screaming, and thinking of everything I experienced with Harry. All the memories came into my head, from when we first met to the engagement, our wedding, the birth of Avery until tonight. Everything was perfect a few minutes ago. It was perfect tonight when he sang home to me. He just sang to me...he said he'd make this feel like home and now, everything was falling apart...
It didn't feel like home...

„Harry, I'm begging you to fight...please do it for me and Avery...please." I cried, whispering in his ear as I still pressed my jacket on his wound, but he didn't move and his eyes were closed. „Don't leave me, Haz! Don't you dare leaving us! I can't live without you...I mean it!" I sobbed. I pressed kisses on his cheek, my tears mixing with his blood, but then suddenly, I felt so weak and everything went black...