Chapter 90

**YOUR POV**
Harry pressed a kiss on my lips and walked up the few steps to open the door. I walked right behind him, ready to enter our house after four days of being at the hospital.

„This is your home, baby Aves." I smiled down at her as she laid in my arms, wrapped in a blanket.

Harry closed the door behind me and brought our bags up in our bedroom.

„You said you were tired, Grace. Why don't you go to bed and sleep to get some rest?" He asked me as he came walking down the stairs again. I saw he changed into some comfier clothes. He wore a pair of his black sweatpants and a grey t-shirt.

„If you don't mind?"

„Of course I don't, love. You're tired, go to sleep, I'll watch her." He said and took Aves out of my arms to hold her in his arms.

„Okay, thanks." I smiled and got up from the couch. „Just call me if she is hungry but she should be fine, I just fed her."

„Alright, don't worry. We will have fun together." He kissed her tiny head.

I got on my tiptoes to give a kiss to Harry and one to Aves before I walked up the stairs and laid down in bed. God, how it felt good to lay in our own bed again. It was so soft and comfortable. I buried my head in my pillow and immediately fell asleep under the warm blankets.

Hours later, I woke up in bed to an angelic sound. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and trying to figure out if I was dreaming it or not. It turned out I wasn't and I soon recognized it was the angelic sound of Harry's singing voice. his deep, raspy voice always made me smile. I didn't recognize the song he was singing, so I got up and quietly walked down the stairs. I stopped on the last step and saw him sitting on the couch with his guitar in front of him, concentrating on the song he was playing and singing while Avery was lying next to him, looking at him and what her daddy was doing.
I leaned against the banister, admiring him and taking in the beautiful song he was singing.

I smiled, seeing him doing what he loved. It didn't take long for him to realize I was watching him as I saw him looking up and grinning at me.

„I'm sorry, did I wake you up, sweetie?" He stopped playing the guitar.

„It's okay, I woke up to your voice, there is no better way to wake up." I walked towards him and sat down next to him. „So what song was that?" I leaned against his shoulder.

„Just one I wrote a few weeks ago."

„What is it called?" I wondered.

„It's called Sign Of The Times." He proudly told me.

„Sign Of The Times." I repeated. „It's a beautiful song, one of the best songs I've ever heard." I smiled at him. „But it doesn't really sound like One Direction to me...or am I wrong" I looked him into his precious, green eyes.

„No, you're right...It's not a One Direction song, it's not for our album. It's my own song and I'm pretty proud of it."

„As you should be, it's yours and yours only." I pressed a kiss on his cheek. „You even sent Avery to sleep." I looked down at her to see her sound asleep, cuddled up with her bunny.

" I looked down at her to see her sound asleep, cuddled up with her bunny

„She is so beautiful, I love her so much." He looked down at her, gently running his finger over her soft cheek.

„Haz?" I looked at him and waited until his eyes locked with mine.

„Yes, love?"
I wanted to ask the question I was planning on asking him for a few weeks now. I knew he was always writing his songs in his journal lately and I saw it made him so happy, writing his own songs about the things that came to his mind. Sign Of The Times was the first song I ever heard him sing from the ones he wrote, but I saw he already wrote a lot of his own songs.

„Are you planning on leaving the band?"