Chapter 74

May, 30 weeks
**YOUR POV**
I always chuckled at myself every time she kicked, because usually, it was always at random times and it was as if she wanted to remind me that she was there and she wanted my attention. I swore it was Harry's genes right there.

„Oh, hello there." I beamed. I applied a gentle pressure just below my ribs to encourage my baby to move a little so she wouldn't kick me right on the ribs, because as cute as it sounded, it still hurt.
„Did you have a nice dinner, my love? It was good, wasn't it? Daddy made it just for us."

**HARRYS POV**
The kitchen was spotless. I had rinsed all the dishes and pots and pans before putting them in the dishwasher because I knew Grace would get mad if I didn't. There was nothing else to do in the kitchen so after I locked the front door of our home and turned most of the lights off, I went upstairs to our room. I still had to do some things for work but I decided to do that tomorrow. I didn't want Grace to be upset about that and I wanted to go to bed with her.

When I reached the top of the stairs, I heard her voice talking and I thought she was on the phone. But as I got closer, I realized she was talking to our baby.

I talked to the baby all the time so Grace was used to me talking to her belly, which was always heartwarming, but I realized I rarely heard her talking to the baby, only a few times.

So I stood in front of the door and waited outside, grinning ear to ear as I listened to her talking to our princess.

„Daddy is a really nice person, he is my favorite person on earth, you and him are my faborite persons on earth, even though you're still not on it. I hope you'll grow to be as nice as he is. He's very gentle and loving, you have to learn a lot from him. And I'll probably teach you how to treat your future boyfriend. But I'm almost certain if you look anything like your daddy, you'll have no trouble finding boys." She let out a chuckle and I smiled at that.

„But try to be less trouble than he was when he was younger, alright? We don't want to deal with angry parents."

It made my heart almost burst of all the love I was feeling at that moment.

„Your daddy is so kind, so full of love and so, so caring. He loves his family and friends very dearly, but I'm sure the love he has for them is nothing compared to the love he has for you. Daddy loves you very much, you know that, don't you? Daddy is a musician. He has the most beautiful singing voice, that you probably heard now and then when I was on his concerts or he sang to you. He is in a band that is called One Direction. There's also one thing that he likes to tell people, that he used to be a baker. When he tells you that, just laugh at him and say, ‚no you're not, mummy told me you worked the till!' and stick your tongue out. Although I must warn you, he'll attack you with kisses and tickle you until you're rolling around the floor."

„Daddy has to go away from us for work sometimes and it won't be easy. We will miss daddy very much, but he always comes back, always. We don't have to worry about that, because he  would never leave on us. And wherever he is, he's only a phone call away, so just tell mummy if you miss him, okay? We can just call him and you can talk to him."

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to fight back the tears that were threatening to stream down my face. The thought of having to leave her and our princess and quite possibly miss her milestones made me sick. I wanted to be there for everything. I wanted to see my baby's first smile, wanted to be there to see the first time she rolled over, or when her neck got strong enough and she could sit up properly. The first time she crawled, her first word, and oh the first step, I would definitely sob like an actual baby if I missed that one.

„And later, sweet one, you will go to school. You will learn about the universe and galaxies and you'll realize that daddy's love for you is so much bigger than that. He loves you to the moon and back, trillion times over. Sometimes when you're being cheeky he'll have to discipline you and you won't like it, but you have to remember that he does that because he loves you so very much and he wants you to be a good and kind girl like he is, well he is not a girl but you know what I mean. After that, he will pull you into a hug and remind you how much he loves you, so you won't hate him. Not yet, anyway. Not at least until you're fourteen."

My eyes were glossy, tears of joy were pooling on my eyes. I was so emotional listening to her telling my baby how much I loved her, because it was true.

„Daddy gives the best hugs. It's very warm and mummy always feels safe within his embrace. I'm sure you'll love it too, it will be your safe place. He will also let you sit on his shoulder, and I'm almost certain this will be your favorite seat in the world. Mummy can't wait to see you and daddy play together around the house. You'll giggle and shriek, ‚Again, daddy! Again!' as he throws you up in the air and catches you back. I'll be nervous and will probably stop you two, but I also know that he will always catch you. Always."

„By the way, should we go downstairs and look for him? He is working so much lately, just for us and I don't want him to overwork himself. What do you think?"

I quickly wiped away my tears and blinked a couple times to stop them before I opened the door. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she looked at my red and puffy eyes.

**YOUR POV**
„Are you alright, honey?" I questioned him. He nodded and plopped himself down on the bed next to me.

He didn't answer, but he mumbled „I love you." as he pulled me closer to him. His hand found my growing bump almost immediately. And at that moment I knew he must've listened to me the whole time, but I didn't say anything. I just sighed happily in his arms, knowing that I was one of the lucky ones at that moment who could say that I've got my whole world within my arm's reach.

It didn't take much time for him to fall asleep. I watched him for a few minutes, sound asleep. He looked so adorable and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I placed a gentle kiss on his soft cheek and laid close to him, wrapping an arm around his torso to try and fall asleep.