Chapter 93

**YOUR POV**
Avery just turned one month old and Harry and I really developed a routine now. We learned a lot these past few weeks. It was not easy at first and it still wasn't, but we slowly got the hang of it. Harry was the best father ever, he was always there, especially through the nights. He always wanted to let me sleep and didn't want me to even sit up in bed so he could take care of Avery when she was crying. A week ago, Harry started working again and was mostly at the studio during the days but that was okay for me, as long as he didn't come back home too late unless the boys had to do a show.

I was upstairs and just laid Avery down in her crib and put away the fresh washed laundry I did earlier. It were mostly Harry's shirts, sweaters and pants and some of my shirts. Meanwhile, I looked like a mess, I wore a pair of Harry's sweatpants that were way to big for me so I tightened them up. I put on a shirt that I changed for the fifth time today after Avery spat all over me and my hair was up in a lose messy bun. I felt comfortable as long as I was at home but I think it was okay, looking like I did after having a baby, right?

I knelt on the floor in front of our closet and folded together the mountian of clothes that was waiting for me in front of me, as I heard the front door opening and it instantly made me smile, knowing it was Harry who came home after a long day a...

I knelt on the floor in front of our closet and folded together the mountian of clothes that was waiting for me in front of me, as I heard the front door opening and it instantly made me smile, knowing it was Harry who came home after a long day at the studio.

„I'm home! Where are you?" I heard him calling from downstairs together with his keys falling on the kitchen counter and the sippers of his boots being opened.

„I'm upstairs!" I called back, hoping I didn't wake up Aves on the other side of the room.
A few moments later, I heard his footsteps behind me and his arm wrapping around me from behind, followed by a kiss on my cheek.

„Hello my love." He smiled.

„Good evening, handsome." I turned my head and pressed my lips on his. „How was your day?"

„It was good, exhausting, but good." He said and sat down next to me on the floor, leaning against the closet. „How was yours? Do you need some help with this?"

„No, it's fine, I'll do it." I assured him. „My day was good too, Aves and I were out on a walk where we visited aunt Gem and when we came back, I bathed her and afterwards I dressed her in a warm and comfy babygrow. I'm a little tired but that's nothing new."

„Where is our angel anyways?" He looked around the room.

„She just fell asleep in my arms so I laid her down." I told him and started folding my shirts.

„I'm not gonna bother her then." He smiled. „What do you think if I go downstairs and make dinner for us? So you don't have to."

„That would be really great, thanks." I let out with a relieved breath.

„Alright, what do you want for dinner? Something special?" He asked and got up on his feet.

„Surprise me, anything is fine for me as long as I can eat something." I told him, clutching my hands on my stomach.

„Okay, love you." He pressed a kiss on my head and left the room to go downstairs.

I finally finished folding our clothes and grabbed the rest of the dirty laundry to put it into the machine.

„FUCKING HELL!" I heard Harry scream all out of a sudden from downstairs, together with another noise. I turned around, away from the washing machine and chuckled at his clumsiness. He probably let something fall out of his hands once again.
I listened for a few moments but heard nothing from him.

„Everything alright?" I asked with a laugh, without getting a response. „Haz?" I called a bit louder so he could hear me.

„Harry?" I called again. I furrowed my brows and got up from the floor, towards the stairs to go down. „Harry, is everything alright?" I didn't see him anywhere but when I got closer to the kitchen, I heard him moaning in pain.

„Harry, where are you? You're scaring me." I turned around the kitchen counter to see him on the floor, his eyes shut and both his hands placed on his knee.

„Fuck, fuck, fuck." He whispered to himself, grabbing onto something he could squeeze with his hand.

„Haz, what happened? Are you okay, honey?" I crouched down in front of him to see what was wrong.

„No...I'm not." He let out. „It hurts so fucking much." He breathed.

„What is hurting?" I asked him, looking at him.

„My damn knee. I tripped and bumped it against the edge of the kitchen counter." He explained.

„And it hurts that bad?" I wondered, concerned.

„Mhm." He nodded, his eyes still closed. „It's the one I injured and had surgery on." He pointed with his fingers to where the scars from the surgery were and breathed heavily. It must have hurt him really bad.

„Oh, poor Haz." I rubbed his back softly. „Let's get you on the couch first, I can take care of it then." I said and grabbed one of his hands to give it a gentle squeeze. „Can you get up?"

He nodded and I comforted him a bit by pulling him up so he stood on his feet.

„Oow! Shit!" He let out as soon as he made a step forward towards the couch and almost fell on the floor.

„Wow, wow, wow." I caught his arm just in time so he didn't fall. „This bad, huh?" I was a little surprised that he was in so much pain.

„Yeah." He breathed and leaned against me. „I can't walk, Grace." He sighed.

„Come on, I'll hold you." I said and grabbed his arm to put it around my shoulders.
Together we stumbled over to the couch and he let himself fall down on it.

„You had surgery three years ago, why does it hurt that much? It should be healed." I questions and gently picked his leg up to put a pillow under it.

„I always had some problems with it since I had surgery, it hurt sometimes but not that bad. It was worse during the winters when it was cold." He admitted.

„Harry, why did you never say something? I didn't know you had problems with it, I thought it was alright."

„Because I didn't read much into it and it didn't always hurt." He said, grimacing in pain. „When we had rehearsals for our next show a few days ago, I tripped on a wire and fell right on my knee and since then, it hurts like a lot when I just bump it slightly on something, but now it hurts like literal hell."