Chapter 63

**YOUR POV**
„Hi guys, thanks for coming." I hugged everyone, carefully so they wouldn't notice my round stomach.

„Hey Grace, thanks for the invite." The boys said.
I stepped to the side to let them in as I already saw Anne and Gemma walking up the driveway.

„Hii Anne, it's so great to see you again." She came to hug me tight.

„Yeah, finally. I missed you." She smiled at me and looked up and down my body. I just hoped she didn't notice my belly and hoped she thought I gained weight or something.

„Wow, you're glowing, you look so different." She said, looking at me.

„Thanks." I laughed and felt how my hands got sweaty of how nervous I got.

„Where is Harry?" She luckily asked and changed the subject.

„He is in the kitchen with the boys." I told her as she smiled and walked past me.

„Hey Gem, how is everything?" I asked her when I turned to her to hug her.

„Oh I'm fine, how are you honey?"

„I'm great, thanks. Come on in." I let her in the house and closed the door.

The others were all spread in the kitchen and the living room, eating snacks and talking to each other.
I walked towards Harry to see if he was ready to tell them now.
He smiled at me as he saw me and I got on my tip toes again to whisper in his ear. He bent down a bit to help, because he was so fucking tall.

„I think it's time to tell them." I whispered. He nodded and took my hand too go to the living room to the others.

„Guys." He started and all eyes were on us. We stood next to each other and I was so ready to finally tell them. „We invited you here, because it's like a special occasion for us. We have to tell you something." He said.

„Hopefully nothing bad." Anne said with a laugh.

„Nothing bad." Harry laughed.

„Actually, we have to show you something." I said and saw their confused faces.
I then opened my cardigan and took it off, showing my baby bump and placing my hands on it.

„I'm pregnant." I almost whispered with a shaky voice and tears already filling my eyes.

„Oh my god!" I saw Anne screaming as she jumped up to hug me. The boys and Gemma had their hands in front of their mouth to realize what I just told them. They eventually jumped up too and hugged Harry and me.

„You are pregnant?" Anne cried and laid her hand on my stomach.

„I am." I smiled at her, crying.

„Congrats guys." The boys said, still shocked but happy.

„You're gonna be a dad!" I heard Anne as she hugged Harry.

Gemma was crying too now and came to hug me tight.

„And you're gonna be an aunt." I told her.

„I'm so happy for you guys." She said, wiping her tears away.

„How far along are you?" Anne asked me as she calmed down a bit and wiped her tears away with a tissue I gave her.

„4 months." I said.

„Wow, you hid it really good." Louis said as he realized it.

„I did and it drove me crazy not to tell anyone." I laughed.

„Do you guys already know the gender?" Niall asked us.

I looked at Harry, noticing he wanted to tell them.