Chapter 88

**YOUR POV**
The next day, my mum already came and I cried like a baby when I saw her and hugged her. It was heartwarming seeing her together with Avery, holding her granddaughter. She spent a lot of time with her so Harry and I could go outside on a walk to get some fresh air.

We were already back after half an hour, because we still couldn't be away from Avery for too long. I wanted to see her face again and I already missed my little sweetheart, even though we were right in front of the hospital.

„Doctor Smith said we can go home tomorrow." I looked at Harry when we were standing in the elevator on our way back up to our floor.

„That's great, I finally want to show Aves her room." He smiled at me but I didn't really hear what he said, feeling suddenly very dizzy.

„God, it's really hot in here." I leaned against the elevator wall. Everything was spinning somehow.

„Hot? The air conditioner is on." He frowned. „Are you okay?"

„Haz, I think I don't feel so good." I let out, breathing heavily.

„What's wrong, Grace?" He placed himself in front of me, grabbing my arms as he saw my legs were trembling. „Should I call a nurse?" He asked when the door opened and guided me out.

„No, please don't. I don't wanna stay here one day longer, I want to go home tomorrow and if you say something, they won't let me go."

„Are you sure? Your hands are shaking." He placed them in is, looking concerned.

„Yes, I am." I nodded.

„Okay, but tell me, how can I help?" He rubbed my back.

„Can we just go back to our room? I think I'm just dehydrated, I just need to drink some water or something."

„Sure." He wrapped his right arm tight around my waist, making me look at him in confusion. „Just in case you pass out, I don't want you to fall."

„Thank you for helping me so much." I relaxed in his arms and leaned against his shoulder as he held me and we started walking towards our room where my mum was waiting with Aves.

„That's what I'm here for, love." He kissed the top of my head as he pressed down the door handle.

„What happened? Are you alright, honey?" My mum instantly shot up in from her seat when she saw us stumbling into the room.

„I'm fine, mum." I assured her.

„She is not, she almost passed out in the elevator and she is shaking everywhere." Harry told her the truth, making me roll my eyes. Why did he always have to do that?

„Come on, sit down." She instructed me, tapping on the bed. „You probably have a low blood pressure, you already had problems with it when you were younger and after you had a baby, it can drop sometimes." She explained, getting something from her purse. „A few days after I had you, mine dropped too. Here, eat some chocolate and drink water, it will help." She handed me over a chocolate bar.

„Where did you get that from?" I let out a laugh when I sat down on my bed.

„From the airport." She answered, smiling at me.

„How is Aves?" Harry asked her and sat down next to me on a chair.

„She is completely fine, I had to change her earlier and she only cried once because of that and ten minutes ago, she fell asleep in my arms so I laid her down in her crib."

„Thanks again for watching her Amelia." Harry said to my mum when he bent over Aves' crib to give a glance and a smile down at her.

„Don't be silly, I love spending time with her. You know, you remind me of Grace's dad. He also was so caring and loving like you, Harry." She smiled, knowing it made us both emotional talking about him. „I'm so happy that she found you, Harry. It's incredible to see the love you guys have for each other."

„Mum, stop." I said a little embarrassed, even though I found it cute how she talked about us.

„What, Grace? It's just the truth." She rolled her eyes at me. „You are lucky to have a man like Harry by your side and it makes me just happy that you are happy, honey." She came to squeeze my hand. „That you both are happy." She smiled at me and then at Harry."

„I know, he is the best." I smiled at my husband who was leaning against my hospital bed and smiling at us.

„I hate it, that I have to leave so soon." My mum eventually said.

„You really don't have to go, Amelia. You can always stay at our place with us in our guest room." Harry suggested, like he did earlier but my mum already told us no.

„Yeah, mum. I don't want you to leave so soon." I admitted.

„I'm sorry, honey, but I have to go. My boss is driving me crazy, he told me I could have two days off to visit you, but have to go straight back after that. I'm really sorry."

„It's okay, I guess." I quietly said, a little disappointed and also sad.

„Well, we'll see you on Christmas, right?" Harry asked her.

„Of course, we will." She said, smiling. „And the whole family will be together."

*

After a tearful goodbye later in the evening, Harry drove my mum back to the airport to go home.
He came back and we both packed our things together, so we could leave tomorrow in the morning.

„Now, that all of our families and friends met Avery, I have to do something." Harry said while typing on his phone, sitting on a chair. I just fed Aves and waited until she fell asleep in my arms.

„And what would that be?" I asked, curiously.

Harry just started grinning at his phone, not taking his eyes off of it and typed a few seconds longer before he looked up at me and showed me the screen of his phone.

„Aww, that's perfect." I smiled.

" I smiled