Chapter 114

November 2018
**HARRYS POV**
We were in the middle of that interview and just finished playing that game they wanted us to play. I had to describe certain things and the boys had to find out what it was. It wasn't that hard.
Now I sat with Niall on a couch, because we had to do seperate interviews. Louis had one with Liam and Zayn, while I had one with Niall. It calmed me down having the interview with him, because he was always so relaxed and we could talk openely without anyone interrupting.

The guy asked some questions about the new album, not to my surprise, he quickly changed the subject to our private lives. We both tried to be as respectful as we could and answered most of the questions.

„So, who out of you five are single now?" He asked.

„That would be only me, I guess." Niall said, letting out a laugh while I nodded.

„Oh, so Harry, you're still with that half italian girl?" He looked at me with a gross smirk on his face, making my jaw tightening as he dared to talk about Grace in that tone.

„Of course I'm still with her, I'm married to her." I told him, trying to hold in my anger. Niall noticed as I squeezed my hands into fists.

„You are married to that one? I mean what were you thinking? She is half italian man." He laughed.

„What?" I heard Niall.

„Excuse me?" I couldn't believe what he just said. „Are you being serious right now?"

„We all know at some point you're gonna get back together with Kendall." He dared to say.

„Of course I am not getting back together with Kendall. I am married the love of my life. Grace is my wife and she is the mother of my daughter. And don't you ever talk like that about my wife and her nationality again!"

„A kid? Is it really yours or you know..."

„What the hell!" Niall called out.

„You fucking dare to insult my wife and talk about MY daughter?!" I almost screamed out. „The fact, that you're insulting them, MY family with your stupid questions, is incredibly rude and disrespectful." I told him.

„We're here to promote our new album and that's it. We don't mind talking about other things, but not like that. That was just insanely disrespectful." Niall added.

„You know what? I'm really sorry, but I'm done here." I got up and took off the wired microphone that was attached to me.

„Yeah, me too." Niall did the same and we walked past the interviewer backstage where the other boys already waited and probably everything that happened saw.

„What the hell was that?" Zayn asked angrily.

„I knew he would do this. Stupid ass." I packed my things together. „Let's go, we're done here.

„Fucking idiot." Louis muttered as we headed out of the building.

„Harry! Guys stop!" One member of our management ran after us. „Please finish that interview, just a few more questions."

„I'm not going back to that guy. Did you not hear how he talked about my wife and my child? He looked at her as a slut, didn't you hear for fuck sake? My baby is four months old, my wife is at home working her ass off while I have to deal with stupid questions like those ones? He insults Grace and her nationality. That's not an interview. As we said, we came her to promote the album not to get insulted." I told him and turned around again to finally leave.

The boys took me to a neraby coffee shop, so I would cool down a bit before I would go back home.

„I swear, he was lucky I didn't punch him in his face." I breathed when we sat down on a table and got our coffees.

„Honestly, I would have reacted the same way you did, Harry." Liam told me. „That was just disgusting."

„It was, it's good you reacted that way." Zayn nodded.

„Grace will be so upset when she sees this and hears him talking about her like that." I sighed.

„Well, do you really think they're gonna air this?" Louis asked.

„I have no idea, I just hope not because of Grace."

„But you said you already told her, that the interviewer was an ass, so hopefully she won't be too upset." Liam said.

„Hopefully." I breathed, rubbing my face. „What a way to start the day."

„Yeah." Louis agreed, sighing. „Guys, do we have other interviews or some sort of appointments today? I haven't checked the calendar." He asked.

„Well, Niall and I have to go recording, but I don't think we have anything else planned for today." Liam told us.

The guys soon went home, but I stayed for a little while longer to just calm down. I didn't want to go home angry, but I decided to tell Grace what happened as soon as I got home.

**YOUR POV**
While Harry was working, Gemma surprised me at home. We could finally catch up a little while having a cup of tea and a piece of cake she brought.

„It feels like I haven't seen you in ages." I let out a laugh.

„Can't blame you, you have been busy with this one." She smiled down at Avery who was currently having the time of her life, sitting on her lap and pulling her hair.

„Yeah." I smiled. „Well, this is nice. I missed having our talks, all I do is talking in baby language and talking to Harry." We laughed.

„I missed you too. Listen, I have to tell you something." She smiled widely at me. „We have to catch up even more now, because I need our talks. I need your advices."

„What are you trying to say?" I asked her, smiling curiously.

„Michal and I are having a baby." She almost whispered and my jaw dropped.

„You're pregnant?" I jumped out of my chair.

„Yes, I'm pregnant." Tears escaped her eyes as I squeezed her tight, careful not to hurt Avery.

„Omg, omg congratulations!" I jumped up and down. „I'm gonna be an aunt! Harry is gonna be an uncle!"

„He is and you are and I am so, so happy about that." She wiped away her tears.

„Does Harry know? Or your mum?" I asked her.

„No, nobody else does besides you and Michal of course." She told me. „I'm gonna tell them soon, but please don't say anything yet."

„Yeah, sure. I can't believe Avery is gonna have a cousin soon."

„She is, but I'm only two months pregnant so it will still take some time." She said, smiling.

„Believe me, time flies by faster than you think." I told her just as I heard my phone ringing. „Sorry, it's Harry, I have to answer."

„Sure, go on."