Chapter 14

**HARRYS POV**

I went home that day and gave her the space she needed but I couldn't wait anymore, I wanted to see her. I missed her smile, her laugh and just herself, I missed her.

I waited for a call even though I knew she wouldn't call me, but I wanted to hear her voice and the way how calm it sounded, how safe it made me feel.

I waited a few days and nothing happened. I had to see her now. I wanted her to be okay, hoping Jackson didn't come back again after that night.

I was doing an interview with the boys but couldn't concentrate. I was thinking about Grace and the great time we had together.

„Harry?" I heard the interviewer.

„Sorry, sorry, what was the question again?" I asked, seeing how confused the boys looked at me.

The interviewer repeated the question but I didn't pay attention to it again so I just started babbling about something. Niall instantly took over the question after I heard Louis whispering in my ear.

„What is going on with you today?"

I just shook my head and tried to get through that interview, answering all the questions they asked. I wanted it to be over soon so I could head to Grace and see her but it seemed like the time didn't pass fast enough.

The interview was eventually over and we could go back to our dressing room.

„Harry?" I heard Louis calling me again.

„What?" I turned around to see all four of them, staring at me and waiting for an explanation.

„What's the matter with you today?" Niall asked. „Are you not feeling well or something?"

„You have been all week like this, what's wrong?" Zayn asked.

„I'm worried about Grace and she is all I can think about, so when we're done here I'm going to see her." I told them.

„What the hell happened that night with you two after the concert?" Liam asked.

„I can't say, okay?" I said. „It's hard for her and she doesn't want to tell anyone and I respect that."

„So you like her?" Zayn asked.

„I do, she is a special girl and I don't want to lose her." I told them.

They started smiling at me and I knew they would understand and support my decisions.

„Then go Harold, go get that girl." Louis said, making all of us laugh.

„We are done here anyways, right?" I asked them and they all nodded.

I grabbed my phone and left as fast as I could to go to Grace.

**YOUR POV**

The only thing that could distract me right now was my work and the wedding dress I had to do, so I started sewing it a few days ago and put a lot of work into it. I worked on it until late at night for a week.

I didn't want to tell Olivia what happened. I never told her of any of this. The only thing she knew was that I was in a relationship with Jackson and that he cheated on me but I never told her the rest of the story. And I didn't want to, I didn't want her to worry about me, I wanted her to live her life without my problems so I tried to hide everything. The only people that know about this were Harry and I and I know for a fact, he wouldn't tell anyone about what happened.

I was in my boutique, decorating everything new and hanging up new clothes I made, since I had a lot of customers lately.

I got lost in my thoughts because of some new ideas I had in mind, that I didn't even realize the door opened.

„Grace?" And again, I winced at the sudden fright he gave me and everything I held in my hand, fell on the floor. His voice made my heart race, every time I hear it. I instantly got shivers down my spine when I turned around to look at his beautiful smile.

He wore a beautiful, shirt that was only half buttoned. It was blue and had white little stars on it. He wore his beautiful, soft hair open so they would perfectly fall on his shoulders.

When I saw his cute dimples, I just wanted to let myself fall into his arms and feel his warm chest again, where I felt safe

When I saw his cute dimples, I just wanted to let myself fall into his arms and feel his warm chest again, where I felt safe.„Jesus, you have to stop scaring me all the time." I smiled.

„Sorry." he said and helped me to pick up everything I dropped. „How are you?" he asked.

„Okay I guess." I told him. I placed everything on a table next to me so I could look at Harry, into his gorgeous eyes.

„Look Grace, I wanted to tell you something." Harry started. „Since I met you, I can't get you out of my mind and I have this feeling I get every time I see you...and I think I fell for you Grace...

„Oh Harry, you're making this so hard for me..."

„There has to be something between us, some sort of sparkle...we have this connection, I feel it and you can't tell me you do not." he said and came one step closer to me.

I heard my heart pounding in my chest and I thought it would going to explode.

„I do feel it, Harry. I know there is something between us, something special and it feels so good but the thing is, everything that felt good in my life turned out to be awful and that's why I think we shouldn't see us anymore, it's not good for both of us." I told him and I knew I would hurt him with what I said but it was the truth. I saw how sad he got when I told him this and it broke my heart.

„Why wouldn't it be good for us, being happy...we were so happy together the last few days."

„I will hurt you because of how scared I am of love, Harry and you don't deserve that...you can go on with your life now, you don't have to worry about me anymore." I told him.

„What if I don't want to go on with my life without you in it? What if I do wanna care about you?" He asked and I already felt my tears filling my eyes again.

„You said love is only for the brave-„ he said.

„It is...and I am not brave, not anymore." I told him.

„You are, I know you are. If you wouldn't be brave, you would have never come to lunch with me and to that concert. I want you in my life and it would hurt me not seeing you anymore. I don't wanna lose this now, I don't wanna lose what we have, this sparkle."

„You deserve so much more and better, Harry...I'm sorry but I...I think it's better for now if we don't see us anymore..."

„Fine..., but I will wait for you Grace, no matter how much time it takes."

„Take care Harry, it was a pleasure to get to know you...you are a wonderful person." As much as it hurt to say this, I had to. It felt so so wrong and I didn't want to hurt him but I knew I would hurt him even more if we would start something together. „Thank you for everything."

It shattered my heart, seeing how his beautiful smile faded. His eyes got red and it wouldn't take a lot until his tears slipped down his cheeks so I stopped talking and had to let him go.

„Take care Grace. I will never forget you." Was the last thing he said before turning around and walking to the door while he looked on the floor.

As soon as he was gone, I let myself fall on my knees on the floor. All the tears, I tried to hold back since he came in, were slipping down my face like a waterfall.

I fucking fell for this man and I let him go...