Chapter 22

**HARRYS POV**

„What the hell are you talking about? Your life isn't fucked up and I don't deserve something better. I want you and only you. You are the reason I'm happy when I get up, because I think about you and know that I can see you. You had some problems in the past but that is nothing to be ashamed about, that's your life, your story and I like you for what you are. I wouldn't want you to be any different than this." I told her. „Like I sang to you, I'm in love with you and all your little things and I meant that. Those things are these little things I'm talking about. Don't listen to these people that write such things about you or the media that comes up with lies about you or me or us. You're perfect the way you are and I would never change that."

„It just hurts my feelings...but thank you so much...for everything." She nodded and wrapped her arms around me again.

„You know, when we first got in the band, everyone would write all kind of shit about me, it was really hard for me. I always called my mum at night and cried on the phone but at some point you just have to stop letting that get to you, to your heart. Of course sometimes it still hurts, especially all the lies but you have to look forward in life and change that hurt into strength to help you go on in life."

„This just fucked up my brain." She let out a little laugh.

„But now I want to see your precious smile again, because what I wanted to ask you, is something completely different, okay?"

„Okay." She finally smiled and I gave her a kiss on her lips.

**YOUR POV**

I was so lucky to have him. He was such a special person, so caring, kind and loving. He managed it to calm me down, not even Olivia was able to do that so that really meant something. As soon as I heard and felt his familiar heartbeat, I felt safe again, safe from everyone else in the world.

„What did you want to ask me then?" I asked him.

„Let's get up from the floor first." he said and got up. He bent down, took my hands and pulled me up too. He never let go of my hands and pulled me close to him.

„Yesterday was our first date. It was wonderful and one of the best nights I ever had. I loved it, but I didn't ask you out properly." He said. „Sooo..."

„So?" I asked.

„Now it's the time to ask you out how a gentleman would do it." He started. „Grace, I would like to take you out tomorrow night...will you go on a second date with me miss Montgomery?" He smiled down at me.

„I would love to go on a second date with you mister Styles." I smiled back.

„And I promise, this time it will be a bit more planned out." he laughed.

„Even if it wasn't, I wouldn't care at all." I told him.

„So I'll pick you up at 7 pm tomorrow night?" he asked.

„7 is perfect, I'll wait at home."

„Great, now come here." he said and pulled me to his chest to give me a kiss. I looked up to him, into his shiny green eyes and got on my tiptoes to place a kiss on his lips.

„Unfortunately I have to go back to the studio now but I'll see you at 7 tomorrow." he said. „Will you be alright or do you want me to stay here with you?"

„I'll be okay, seeing you already calmed me down, go working I have to carry on with your suit anyways." I told him. „I'll be ready at 7 so don't be late!"

„Never." he laughed. „Bye love, miss you already." he placed another kiss on my lips and turned around to leave.

„Bye Edward." I laughed.

„How do you know my middle name?" he turned around again.

I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed. „See you tomorrow." I said just before he left.

I watched how he got in the car and drove away and after that I turned all the lights on in the boutique and continued working on his suit.

I worked the whole day on it so I could finish it earlier than I wanted to.

Tomorrow night was our second date and I was more than excited about it. So the next day I would take the day off to get ready and choose my clothes and everything. I wanted it to be perfect. I told Olivia everything that happened the last few days and she wanted to help me tomorrow to get ready.

In the evening I got home late, I told Olivia not to wait for me and she should come by the next morning.

So the next day, I wasn't even up yet, when I heard Olivia calling me from downstairs.

„Grace!" She called. „Get your ass down here, we have to get you ready!"

Half asleep, I pulled myself out of bed with my eyes still closed and stumbled down the stairs.

„Liv, it's fucking morning, I still have time." I told her when I got down to the living room, where she impatiently waited for me.

„No you don't, it's almost noon and I want to know what happened that night of the concert." She desperately wanted to know, smiling at me.

„I already told you everything." I said and let myself plop down on the couch, trying to sleep again.

„You really held up that sign?" She still asked.

„I did." My sleepy voice cracked.

„And he took you to the beach? And he held you in the water??"