Chapter 55

**YOUR POV**
Harry and I decided to focus on our wedding that was coming up. He wanted me to get my mind off of everything and just focus on that so he told me I could plan the wedding however I wanted to and wherever I wanted to. So here we were in Italy, in my hometown Gallipoli right at the bottom of the country next to the ocean.

I wanted to get married at the beach and only with our families and friends, so we flew in Harrys mum and Gemma, the boys and their families, Olivia and her boyfriend, my mum and a few of Harry's cousins.

I wanted it to be a small but still beautiful wedding so I planned everything myself. I booked hotel rooms for all of our guests right next to the beach we would get married tomorrow.

Everything was ready for tomorrow. We bought my dress and Harry's tux a few weeks ago and I was ready to finally wear it.

Harry and I spent the night in two separate rooms because of the tradition. We would see each other on the alter for the first time again. So I spent the night in a room with Gemma and Olivia and Harry spent the night with the boys.

I was so excited when Harry met my mum for the first time right after I met his mum and now Anne and my mum met for the first time what made me so happy. First I was nervous, hoping they would like each other but they immediately became like best friends so I was very relieved.

At around midnight when Gemma and Liv were asleep, I sat in bed and started feeling more nervous every minute. I felt anxious, so anxious. My chest felt tight and the thoughts of everything that could go wrong entered my mind.

What if his tux is wrinkled? What if my veil rips? What if I trip in front of everyone? What if Harry leaves? What if he says I don't?

I tried to calm myself down but couldn't stop thinking about the worst. I wanted Harry to be here, to reassure me that nothing would happen. I wanted him to tell me that it would all be okay, that tomorrow was going to be perfect. Olivia slept near the door of the hotel room, making sure Harry wouldn't sneak in during the night, so I quietly got out of bed, making sure I didn't wake Gemma or Olivia up and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I dialed Harry's number, hoping he was still up.

„Harry?" I whispered into the phone. I could hear some of the boys talking in the background.

„Hi baby," His slow and deep voice filled my ear. „I miss you, I finally want to see you."

„Harry?" I said again, still with the thought in my head that I would walk to an empty alter tomorrow.

„Is something wrong, love?" He asked.

„Are you sure we're ready?" I asked him.
I heard shuffling on the other side and I imagined he was moving to a silent location. I was right when I didn't hear the boys and I heard a door shut.

„Hey, hey, of course I'm ready Grace, I wouldn't have asked you otherwise." He said.

A silent sob left my lips. „I'm really scared." I admitted.

„Of what sweetie?" He asked. „Don't cry, please don't cry."

„I feel like something will go wrong." I admitted, walking out of the hotel room I resided in, being as silent as I could possibly be.

„Nothing will go wrong, I promise." He assured me. „I love you and you love me and that's all that matters."

I paced the hallway, my hands gripping my phone tighter another sob left my lips.

„I'm just really overwhelmed." I cried „A- and I can't stop thinking about everything that could go wrong and everyone is snoring and I can't sleep." I said in between hiccups.

The elevator dinged and I looked up to see Harry stepping out of it. He was in his grey sweatpants and a black shirt, his phone in his hands and he hung up, placing it in his pocket. He frowned seeing me, opening up his arms and I let them wrap around me.

„Hi sweetie." He whispered in my ear. „It's okay."
Harry's finger tips ran up and down my back soothingly. Once the tears stopped, he kissed me. „Everything will be perfect." He promised me.
I nodded and he wiped away the extra tears. „I love you." He reminded me.

„And I you." I told him.

„Come on." He grabbed my hand. „Those idiots are drunk anyways, they won't notice I'm gone." He said.

„Where are we going?" I asked, following him.

We must have looked like a mess, Harry in his PJ's and me in a pair of shorts and sweater with no shoes. My hair had been tossed up in a ponytail but by this point it was insanely messy.

Harry held up a key card. „I got an extra room in case you needed me or I needed you." He said, swiping us into the hotel room.

I smiled at my future husband as he closed the door, locking it behind us. I got in bed and Harry followed, wrapping a blanket around the both of us.

„This time tomorrow we will be married." He grinned.

I smiled at the thought. „I'm excited and nervous, like the first day of school, you know?" I asked. „I'm excited to be stuck with you my whole life, maybe having, you know, kids, getting old together and live our life, enjoying every second of it." I told him.

„And I'm excited to call you my wife and you getting the name Styles. You don't know how badly I want to get old together with you and live our lives till the very end." He grinned at me.

„Oh and you have to teach me Italian." He said.

„Why do I have to do that?" I laughed.

„Because you're half Italian, speak Italian and tomorrow I will be married to a half Italian woman, whose family is mostly Italian, so I want to learn the language."

„Alright, if you want to, fine but you have to wait until we are on our honeymoon." I told him.

„I'll wait then." He smiled.

We kept discussing what we looked forward to till we fell asleep in each others arms.