Chapter 30

**YOUR POV**
„Please watch out this time when you cross the street." I let out a laugh but I still meant it. It was hard to see him being hurt and sad because he couldn't do what he loved and that broke my heart. I didn't want that to happen again.

„I will, but it wasn't even my fault." he laughed. „Anyways, as I told you, tomorrow night are the brit awards and I want you to come with me as my date."

„You mean like officially?" I asked as my heart started racing.

„Yeah, I mean we're always seen together and the media is speculating about us and besides, I don't want to hide you. You're my girlfriend, I'm proud of our relationship and people should know that." He smiled proudly at me. „Are you okay with that?" he then asked while placing his hands on my shoulders.

„Honestly, I'm not so sure...can we maybe wait a bit longer?"

„Sure, whenever you're comfortable." he smiled at me.

„Thanks."

„But will you still be my date tomorrow night?" he asked. „Pleaseee." he looked at me with puppy eyes.

„How could I say now to such a cute face?" I giggled.

„So it's a yes?" His smile got even bigger.

„It's a yes." I smiled back and he immediately grabbed my waist to place a kiss on my forehead.

„But what are you doing here anyways, Harry? I thought you were working." I asked while he placed hundreds of kisses on my face and neck.

„The boys threw me out. They said I would overstrain myself and had to get rest."

„Well they're right." I laid my hands on his cheeks to press my lips on his. „Do you want to stay here with me and Liv?"

„Sure, why not, I always wanted to see how you create these gorgeous pieces of art here."

„Stop it, it's not like I am that good." I told him as I felt how I blushed so I turned around to go back to the clothes Olivia and I were picking out.

„I mean it, I rarely saw clothes like this." he said and followed me. „There is something special about them, you make them so unique."

„I hope you are not the only one who thinks that but thank you."

„Oh I'm not. Some of my friends are constantly talking about, your boutique and how they finally want to buy a piece of your collection." he told me as he took a coathanger with another blazer on it and up it on the highest shelve I had.
„Really?" My eyes lit up as I heard that.
It was the first time I ever heard about people liking what I made.

„Yeah, everyone loves your clothes."

„It's nice to hear that." I said and put away the box, the clothes were in, that was now empty.
„Now go sit down on that couch and rest your knee."

„Why?" he surprisingly asked.

„Because I can see that it's bothering you by the way you're walking." I told him. „Sit down." I pointed to the couch and he did what I told him.
„Uhm Harry, I want to talk to you about something." I started and walked over to him. I sat down in front of him on the little couchtable. My knees were touching his, he rested his head on his hand. His elbow was placed on his thigh and he immediately payed attention to me, smiled and looked me in the eyes.

 His elbow was placed on his thigh and he immediately payed attention to me, smiled and looked me in the eyes

„Oh no, did I do something wrong?" His smiling face went to serious.

„No, don't worry." I chuckled. „Look, we never really talked about this the last two months, but I eventually had to start this conversation."

„Okay now you're scaring me." He said. „Do you want to break up?"

„What? No, no, of course not. What's wrong with you?"

„I'm just joking." He laughed as I threw a pillow at him.

„I was living at your house now for two months to take care of you and help you, I loved it but now you're almost recovered and you don't need my help anymore so I think I should move out again and go back to my place." I told him. I wasn't sure what he would say about that, I couldn't really see what he was thinking.

„Say something." I told him, seeing he still didn't give me a response.

„But why move out when you can stay at my house?" He asked and started nervously playing with his rings.

„I don't know, maybe you don't want me to stay, I mean we are only two months together."

„I do want you to stay." he pointed out. „We are only two months together, but as you said, you loved it at my house and I love you living with me too. Honestly, I would be sad if you would move out now. I don't want you to go." He said.

„Well I don't want to go too, I would feel lonely without you next to me in bed." I admitted.

„So you will stay with me and fully move in?" He started smiling again.

„Of course I will." I smiled back as he leaned over to pull me up from the table, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me on him and we both fell back on the couch, while he pressed his lips on mine.

„I...love...you...so...much." he said in between the kissed he smacked on my face.

„Love you too." I giggled.

„OH MY GOD!" we suddenly heard someone screaming with a high pitched voice, almost giving us a heart attack. „You are Harry Styles!! It's really you!"