Chapter 71

April, 28 weeks
**YOUR POV**
I walked around in that small room and hoped the pain would go away.

„I know you wanna sleep, princess, but could you please change position?" I quietly talked to our girl, rubbing my belly.

„Grace, are you alright?" The door opened and Rita's head appeared. She came in and walked towards me.

„Sort of." I forced my lips to curve in a little smile. „They baby must be sitting on a nerve and that gives me the most awful back pains ever." I explained.

„Oh, I'm sorry. Do you want to lay down?" She asked me.

„Lay down would probably help, I just can't sit, that makes it ten times worse." I told her.

„Come with me, I'll show you a much more comfortable couch than this one." She smiled at me.
I followed her through the hallways and she stopped in front of a door. She smiled at me and turned again to open the door.
There was a beautiful room with a big couch in it and a TV. It looked like a living room or something, it was really cute.

„Make yourself comfortable and don't worry, nobody will come in here. This is a private room." She winked. „Let me know if you need anything, darling. I'll be around somewhere."

„Thank you so much, Rita." I smiled at her before she left
I laid down on the couch, on the giant cushions and I instantly drifted off. It was so comfortable, actually, the idea of getting up again seemed just too unpleasant.

**HARRYS POV**
We were on stage performing for like half an hour and sang some songs. When we came off stage, we were done with the interviews and everything so we headed straight backstage.
When Zayn opened the door to the dressing room, I immediately noticed that Grace wasn't there. I furrowed my brows and started to worry about her, since she didn't really feel good earlier.

„Has anyone seen Grace?" I asked to no one in particular, just hoping that someone of all the staff members around would know where my wife was.

„She is over here in this private room." Grace's hairstylist told me. I recognized her from how Grace described her earlier.

I was confused but immediately walked to the room she pointed to, that was separated only by a short hallway. I felt my heart swell as I walked into the room. There she was, laying down int he middle of the couch, looking more adorable than I'd ever seen her, fast asleep. I smiled as I quietly walked over to her to take a picture of how cute and adorable she was.

 I smiled as I quietly walked over to her to take a picture of how cute and adorable she was

I sat down next to her. I hated having to wake her up because I knew how tired she was lately and how bad her back hurt sometimes but management was always rushed to leave right away after performances like that so that we wouldn't be swarmed by fans and paparazzi.
I lightly kissed her cheek before stroking it and whispering her name.

„Grace." I whispered in her ear.
When she didn't respond, I said her name a little more loudly as I heard everyone rushing around in the next room over.

„Grace?"

„Mmm?" She mumbled, not completely awake yet.

„Sweetheart we have to go, the show is over. I hate to wake you but it's time, love. We can sleep as soon as we get to the hotel." I told her quietly as she finally opened her eyes, slightly frowning in disorientation.

„Oh Harry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep." She told me sincerely, eyes wide.

„Shh it's okay, everything's okay, honey. No worries at all, I know you're exhausted." I promised with a reassuring smile. „We really do have to go though."

„Yeah okay, sorry" She responded, trying to get up. I didn't even give her a chance to get all the way off the couch, I swooped her up in my arms and started carrying her bridal style through the hallways and out the door to the van that was waiting.

„Harry!" She laughed, surprised. „I can walk." She tried to protest, but also happy that she didn't have to right now.

„Shh now." I said, smiling down at her.

I gently let her down when we stood in front of the van and she just smiled at me before turning around to get in the van.
As soon as the boys and all our stuff was in the van, we headed towards our hotel.

„How's the pain?" I asked her as she leaned against me.

„Better, I think she finally moved." She said with a laugh.
I was glad she felt better, I didn't want her to feel that way on our way back to the UK on the plane. It would be a long flight again and it was already stressful for her to come, even though she told me it was okay, I knew it was exhausting for her. I was glad that now all the promo stuff and performances in other countries would be over. We still had some performances left in the UK but that was totally fine with us. As long as I was near to Grace and our home, everything was alright.

We arrived at the hotel and headed to our room on the fifth floor. Grace and I got in the elevator and I saw how exhausted she was from today.
I looked into her eyes and just stood in that elevator, admiring her. I remembered her three years ago when we met. She was hurt from Jackson, abused and broken and now? Now she was married to me and expecting our first child. God, if we only knew what was ahead of us when she bumped in me that day. She became such a strong and independent woman, that I couldn't be prouder of. She wasn't that scared, insecure and broken girl anymore, she was a happy and wonderful woman full of love. I was so proud of her, of everything she accomplished.
I looked into her eyes, her beautiful, sparkly eyes and her following precious smile that never changed since I met her.

„Why are you smiling at me like an idiot?" She giggled.

„Because I love you." I told her and got closer to her to kiss her forehead. „I'm so proud of you."

„What?" She laughed as I kissed her neck. „Stop, your tickling me again!" Her laugh was like music to my ears.

„I'm just proud of my wife, my beautiful pregnant wife." I smiled down at her and made her blush.

„Aww, you're cute, Styles." She nuzzled her head in my chest and wrapped her arms around my back. „I love you too."

The elevator dinged, we got out and walked to the end of the corridor to our room.
I took our card out of my pocket and unlocked the door.
While Grace got ready for bed, I quickly packed our stuff together so we could leave early tomorrow and got ready myself to join my wonderful wife and go to bed with her.
As soon as I laid down next to her, she crawled on me and nuzzled her head in my chest again, spreading kisses on my bare chest while I rubbed circles on her bump.

„Hazzie?" She moved her head to look at me. I chuckled at the new nickname she gave me. I never heard that before, but I liked it.

„Gracie?" I smiled at her and made her smile too. „What's up?"

„I just wanna thank you, I owe it to you."

„What? You don't owe me anything, sweetie." I frowned.

„I do." She said. „I thank you just for everything, H. You support me through everything during this pregnancy and I know that it's also hard for you because of my hormones and your work and everything that's going on. You do so, so much to help me and you always make sure I'm okay. I really don't know how you do it, but you literally can read my mind and know what's going on, even if I don't tell you anything. I'm so thankful for everything you do and that's what makes you the best father in the world, without any doubt." She finished, pressing her lips on my cheeks.

„I do this because I love you so much, I love you both so much and like I already told you hundreds of times, I'd do anything for you two." I told her, running my hand through her soft hair.

„We love you too, Hazzie." She smiled at me, making me smile again.
„Now go to sleep, Gracie." I whispered.

„Gracie." She repeated. „I kinda like that." She giggled.