Chapter 5

**YOUR POV**
„What are you doing here?" I smiled at him as he came over to hug me.

„I just came by to give back the clothes you gave me yesterday." He handed me over a perfectly folded hoodie and pants. They smelled freshly washed and felt soft in my hands.

„Thank you. Oh uh that's Olivia." I introduced her to him when I saw how she stood there, completely frozen with her mouth open.

„I'm Harry, hi. Nice to meet you." And as the gentleman as he is, he stretched out his arm to shake her hand.

„H- H- Hi Harry Styles." She whispered and slowly shook his hand as she stared at him, still not believing he stood in front of her.

„Grace, uhm I was gonna grab lunch and I was wondering if you'd want to come with me? If you're free of course." He shyly asked.

„Oh she is!" Olivias body finally worked again when she jumped out from behind me with her now louder voice.

I immediately turned around to face her and gave her the look to shut up.
She shrugged her shoulders and I turned to Harry again to see his bright smile.

„I'd love to grab lunch with you." I smiled back. „I just have to get my purse from upstairs, I'll be right back."

**HARRYS POV**
When Grace was upstairs, Olivia pulled me to the side to tell me something in private.

„Listen Harry, I know Grace for a long time, she is my best friend and I can tell she likes you just by seeing how she looks at you. I don't know you personally but the smile on your face when you look at her, gives away everything. So I beg you, please, please, please don't hurt her, it's hard for her to trust guys because of some things that happened in the past and she is just scared it would happen again. So please promise me you'll treat her well and won't hurt her." She whispered so Grace couldn't hear her.

I already like Olivia, seeing she is a good friend to Grace. It hurt me, knowing that some guy didn't treat her right and that she is scared now because of that.
How could someone hurt a beautiful girl like her?

„I promise you, I would never dare to hurt her." I whispered back just before Grace made her way down the stairs and I could see her smile again.

„Are you ready?" I asked.

„I'm ready." She nodded and said goodbye to Olivia.
We made our way out of the boutique and headed down the street.

„So where are we going?" She asked.

„You decide, it's your choice." I smiled at her.

„Alright. Uuh I know where we could go but I don't know if you'd like it." She let out with a bright smile on her face.

„Where? Tell me."

„Right down the street is a food stand where Olivia and I always grab lunch and I swear to god, they make the best burgers in the whole world. You just have to try one. Is it okay if we go there?" She asked while her eyes lit up when she told me about it.

„Of course it's alright." I told her.

We only had to walk for a few minutes but just before we arrived at the food stand, she stopped walking and grabbed my arm so I would stop too. Her expression was serious and she looked sad. Her smile and happiness suddenly faded.

„What's wrong?" I asked her.

„Harry look, uhm, you don't have to feel like you owe me something because of yesterday."

„What are you talking about Grace?"

„I don't want you to feel like you have to invite me along, because I helped you yesterday."

„Grace, I didn't invite you to grab lunch or to the concert tonight because I owe you. I wouldn't do that, believe me. I invited you because I wanted to." I told her.

„I just don't understand why you would want to hang out with someone like me."

„What do you mean with someone like you?" I asked her as I felt how she let herself down.

„You're Harry Styles, and I'm just a random girl you accidentally met."

„Hey, don't ever let yourself down. You are not just a random girl, you're a young, beautiful and special woman that is successful in her life by doing what she loves. And we may accidentally met, but I'm glad we did, I'm glad we bumped into eachother and fell onto the wet street. I'm glad you took me with you and helped me because if all that didn't happen, I maybe would never have met you...Grace."

**YOUR POV**
„Really?" My heart almost errupted at his heartwarming words.

„Yes and I have to admit, uhm, ever since yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about you." He smiled at me but was still not sure if he just crossed a line or not.

„Well, you're not the only one then, that can't forget our encounter yesterday." I smiled again.
„And thank you...for your words, I really needed that." I told him as he leaned in for a hug.

It was a warm and tight hug. His strong muscles held onto my back and I rested my chin on his shoulder too feel the tickle of his long and soft curls on my cheek. His hair smelled like apples and his scent made me feel comfortable and safe. He didn't let go of the hug until I decided to.

„Let's go eat these awesome burgers you swarmed about." He said with that comforting smile on his face.

I nodded and we headed towards the food stand.

„Hi, uhm could we please have two burgers?" Harry asked the woman behind the counter.

„Uh and fries too please." I added.

„Of course, just a moment." She smiled at us and prepared the food.

„That would make 12 £ please." The woman said as she turned to face us again.

I was already reaching into my purse to find my wallet when Harry stopped me.

„I got this, love." He said already handing her over the money.

„Thank you." I think I literally blushed. He said love? He made it hard for me trying not to fall for him.

A few moments passed and the woman handed me over our food that was ready and I couldn't wait to eat.
I reached out for the burgers and realized how Harry looked at my wrist again.
Shit! He noticed it again. I quickly took down my arm and took the food with the other one.

I saw the look on his face, his eyes widened and he furrowed his brows...his expression changed. I was only hoping he wouldn't ask me about it so I got nervous and just tried to act normal...