Besitos Para Vic ||

***Jaime's POV***

"Chad!" I yelled into the hallway. I was stuck in my room for the day while friends and family decorated our basement for the wedding. Vic was in another room, for some reason we couldn't be together. I flopped back on my bed and sighed just as Chad walked in. 

"You little impatient fuck, what do you want now?" she laughed and shut the door behind her. "I'm trying to make this perfect for you!"

"My suit, that would be nice!" I teased. I laughed and threw a pillow at her. 

"Oh, right!" she yelled and ducked back out the door before the pillow hit her. A few minutes later, she was back with a white button up with thin red vertical stripes, black dress pants, a red tie, my old red Vans, and a Key Street beanie. I smiled at the outfit they had thrown together for me. All I could wonder was if Vic's would be as familiar yet fancy. 

Chad drops the outfit on the dresser and disappears out the room. I get up and strip down to my boxers. As I slip into the suit pants, my brain races to the wedding. What will it look like? Who will be there? How long will the ceremony be?

I shake the thoughts out of my head and continue getting dressed. When my Vans are on and the beanie is just right on my head, Chad enters the room again.

Now she's in a white dress that stops just at her knees with a red belt around the waist. Her caramel brown hair isn't like it normally is. In the 10 minutes that she'd been gone, her hair had gone from its natural swish to loose curls that hang down past her shoulders, only held in place by a red headband. I must have been staring for too long, because she hit my arm.

"Snap into it, Preciado!" she yelled. I shook my head and smiled. 

"You look nice," I laughed.

"I always do," she joked, being her natural sassy self. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. We hugged in silence for a while, until there was a slight knock at the door. "That's us," she told me and slowly pulled out of my arms. 

***Vic's POV***

Gabii had helped me get dressed; I was in a my favorite old white button up, black pants, my favorite grey Vans, and a red tie. Gabii and her friend had gotten my hair to do its natural curl, the way Jaime had always loved, and slipped my black beanie over it. I didn't feel like I was fancy enough for a wedding, but it was too late; I was on the makeshift altar.

Every one of my friends were situated in the chairs in front of me; Kellin and Katelynne with Copeland, Jack had brought Ainsley, Casey and his girlfriend, Justin Hills was here with his lady Lindsey, and even Jolie Lucker had showed up with Kenadee. 

While I waited for the service to begin, I let my mind wander back to earlier that day when Kena had approached me. 

'Who are you marrying?' she had asked. I bent down, scooped up the little blond girl, and pointed at a picture of Jaime and I on stage that was mounted on the wall. 'You're both guys.'
"Yes we are, but that's okay, because Jaime is kinda like a girlfriend," I told her. She looked at the picture for a while longer and then back at me.
"But you have the long hair!" she laughed and pulled on the curls. I watched her play with my hair and giggle in her own contentment, and then she spoke again. "Can I meet your boyfriend?" she asked. I had promised to let her spend a night with Jaime and I in the future, and then she jumped down to run to tell her mom.

 The sound of an acoustic guitar and piano playing behind me brought me back to reality. Kena waved and swung her little legs. I flashed her a smile and looked up at the door that was now opening. 

Chad walked through the door slowly. I smiled and watched her make her way down, but halfway down, the door opened again; this time it was Jaime. I felt my jaw drop, but I couldn't close it. He looked so beautiful, from his hair to his outfit to his shoes, everything. 

He made it down the aisle and stood in front of me. Some crew member from another band was conducting the ceremony, but I'm almost positive neither Jaime nor myself were listening. My eyes were locked on his, and his were locked on mine. I'm sure everyone knew that we were listening. 

"Hello?" the man laughed. 

Jaime shook his head and laughed at himself. "Yes, I do."

"And do you, Vic, take Ja-"

"I do," I cut him off, because at this moment, I just needed to hear that we were husbands, and he was forever mine. And that's exactly what he said next. Jaime and I waited just until he was done before I nearly tackled him. Our lips connected, and it might as well have been the first kiss all over again.

Fireworks went off in my head as our lips moved in sync. Where the room would usually grow awkward, today our kiss sent our friends and families into whoops and hollers. Finally, I pulled away, my hands cupped around his face, and smiled. 

He smiled and scooped me up in his arms, and we ran down the aisle, up the stairs, and out onto the front porch. The crowd followed behind us, but I couldn't take my eyes off Jaime. "I love you," we mumbled together, repeatedly, as we climbed into the backseat of a limo, followed by Mike, Tony, Chad, and Gabii, and off we rode into a night of partying.