Then There's Faith In Love

***Vic's POV***

"This one," I huffed into the microphone. "This one goes out to my boyfriend, Jaime. I love you, baby!" I yelled. We smiled over at each other just as Sleeping With Sirens took the stage. Mike and Gabe moved the drum set quickly, and Justin, Jesse, and Jack brought out three stools, Jesse taking his spot in one with his acoustic. Kellin brought out a stool for Jaime, which he plopped in. When everyone was set up, Kellin stole my mic. 

"Cheer for these fuckers! And I want you all to sing along right here, this is our last song tonight!" The crowd went wild as he sang the first lines to If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn. I joined in at the verse, and the whole time, my eyes were locked on Jaime's. Halfway through, Jaime was crying like a baby. I laughed and pulled him up into my arms. Kellin finished without me because Jaime just wouldn't let me go. 

"I love you," he kept yelling over the crowd. I finally pulled back enough to look at him. I knew that we had agreed to keep our love life as simple as possible in front of the fans, but I had to kiss him. I slammed my lips onto his and felt our lips moving perfectly together. 

"Keep it down, Romeo!" Kellin laughed, and water was poured all over us. I laughed and slung my hair back. I turned around to see that Mike had been the one to dump the water on us. 

"Get a room," Jesse yelled into his Mike, making the crowd crack up. I put my middle finger in the air as Jaime picked me up into his arms and ran me offstage. Once we were backstage, he put me down and laughed. 

"I love you," I told him as we walked back to the bus hand in hand.

"Vic, get back here," I heard from the stage. I smiled and shook my head, running back to the stage. The arena was completely silent when Jaime and I walked back onto the stage. I looked around and smiled. 

"What's going on?" I laughed into the mic. Just then the room went pitch black, which probably should have caused a few screams, but still, nothing. Suddenly, I can hear the beginning chords to Kissing In Cars. And then, just on time, the crowd begins. 

"No, at the top of our lungs there's no, no such thing as too young. When second chances won't leave you alone, then there's faith in love."

Then it's Jaime. 

"You were always the one, I'll repeat it again, the one. No such thing as too young. Red lights flash in a car we're kissing in. Call me crazy, I always tried to remind you that the future's just a few heartbeats away from disaster. I won't throw it all away."

That's when the first light came on. It shone down right in front of me, temporarily blinding me, but when my vision returned, I could see Jaime down on his knee. The crowd fell silent again.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes, going on 8 years we've known each other. In the past 3, I've come to love you in a way I never thought I would. And in the past week, I remembered that you aren't invincible, and that you may not be with me forever. But if you die tomorrow, I want you to die with these ring on, to let you know you're mine. Forever."

I felt the tears streaming down my cheek as I nodded uncontrollably. He jumped up, slid the ring onto my finger, and pulled me into the tightest hug, sending the crowd into riots. After a while, everyone, including the Sirens, Mike, Tony, Chad, and Gabii, they were all chanting Fuen-ci-a-do! I laughed and held my arms around Jaime's hips until 1 o'clock, when they told us to clear out the venue.