You're Busy Drowning Hearts

****Jaime's POV****

I waited around all night for Vic to return. He finally walked in, nibbling on Emma's ear and making her giggle. I looked away as my the knots in my stomach arrived. I sighed and laid back on the couch and rolled over, so that I couldn't see them.

"I'm gonna take shower, hun!" Emma yelled before I heard a door shut. I was thinking a string of vulgar language that I'd yell to her if I ever got the chance when a hand touched my back. I rolled slightly and looked over my shoulder to meet eyes with Vic. He jerked his head toward the back of the bus and walked off, so I followed him.

"Jaime, I'm sorry she interrupted.." he mumbled. I didn't want to think about that, I only wanted to kiss him again. So I did. I grabbed his hips and pulled him to me. He smiled before pressing his lips to mine.

One thing led to another and before I could notice, we were naked on the couch. I smiled and nodded before he slid into me. I couldn't help but moan, it had been so long since I'd felt this. He pushed deeper and deeper, thrusted faster and faster, until he was finished, out of breathe, and covered in sweat. His sweat was dripping from his chest onto mine.

His lips were slammed on mine, and they were dancing. He finally pulled back and sat back on the couch. I gigled and blushed hard, before mumbling, "Vic, I love you."

He nodded and looked over at me, "I know, Jaime. I love you, too." He bent over and kissed my lips softly as a door opened outside and his girlfriend spoke up.

"Vic?" she called. I looked at Vic, and I knew the pain washed over my face. He slid on his boxers and sighed.

"Get up, boyfriend," he whispered. I smiled and sat up to put on my boxers, too. Once we were in our underwear, Vic intertwined our fingers and pulled me out. I laughed when I realized she was in her underwear too, making this some kind of underwear party. "Emma, I'm back with Jaime, now."

Emma turned around and looked at us. "What?" she mumbled. Her eyes showed that this hurt her, but Vic only squeezed my hand tighter.

"Em, I don't want to start anything, I just want to be with Jaime again. He makes me happy.." he trailed off sheepishly. She sat on the couch and shook her head. I heard her repeating 'no' under her breathe.

"Emma, I'm really sorry. I don't want to hurt you," I explained. She looked up, teary-eyed now, and shook her head.

"I know, Jaime. I'm not mad. I just wish I could be happy with someone the way Vic is with you," she sobbed. I looked at Vic, and he just sighed. He eventually let go of my hand and walked over to Emma. He sat beside her, and she cried into his chest. I slid into my bunk and sighed.

He still loves her. Even if we are back together, he'd created feelings for her that he wouldn't be able to erase.