All The Stars On Your Ceiling They Glow...

***Jaime's POV***

"Get up!" Chad yelled through the door. I groaned and rolled over onto Vic.

"Mm, no!" I yelled back. I tried to make myself comfortable on Vic's chest and fall back asleep.

"Don't make me come in there!" she yelled, but I could tell she was farther down the hall. I groaned again and opened my eyes to find Vic staring down at me.

"Hello," he laughed and let a smile spread across his face. "Sleep well?" he asked quietly.

"I'd say so," I laughed and sat up, feeling the scratches that he had left down my back stretch out and break open again. I looked over at him and smiled, and then our lips were together, passionately moving together.

"I love you," he mumbled as he pulled away. I bit his lip softly and giggled. "I love you a lot," he repeated. "We better get downstairs before Chad bites our heads off," he laughed as he got out of bed. 

I followed him and got dressed quickly. When Vic was ready, I grabbed his hand and led him downstairs. "There you two are!" Chad yelled from Tony's lap on the couch. I laughed and jumped down beside them, Vic plopping on me immediately. 

I wrapped my arms around Vic's waist and smiled over at Tony. "When's your big day, turtle boy?"

"Next week," he beamed, looking up at his bride to be. I looked up at my new husband and understood for once what true love is. Our eyes met, and Vic burst into giggles. I shook my head and laughed quietly at him. 

"What the fuck are we doing up so early?" Mike groaned as he dragged himself down the stairs behind Gabii. 

"Michael, it's nearly 1 PM, hush," Gabii teased, swinging her hand back and whacking his leg. He laughed and picked her up, running her the rest of the way to the couch. "Mike, put me down!" she laughed. 

We all watched them wrestle around on the floor for a few minutes until they died down. "Alright, well, Chad here planned out some stuff which is apparently a huge secret to everyone but she. So, I guess we better get going," Tony announced. 

"No food first?" Vic whined. 

All of the sentences following just ran together into one big jumble of complaints.

"Yeah, I need food!" Mike yelled.

"Fooooood," I groaned. 

"Yeah, let's get some burgers," Tony chimed in.

"Really? Grown men can't last a few hours without food?" Gabii sighed. 

"Seriously, man up!" Chad complained. 

Vic and I laughed and got up off the couch. "We're going to get some McDonald's, who's coming?" Vic asked. 

Tony and Mike jumped up immediately, and after a few seconds of groaning and complaining under their breathe, Chad and Gabii got up, too. 

"We'll take the Cadillac," Mike said with a smile on his face, proud of his newest adittion to the driveway.

"The Mercedes?" I asked. "We can't fit everyo-" Mike thumped the back of my head.

"The Escalade, you fuckhead," he laughed and grabbed the keys to his new SUV. We all ran outside, each couple getting their own row: Mike and Gabii in the front, Tony and Chad in the middle, leaving Vic and I in the back. "Hands to yourself, children," Mike warned, looking right at Vic and I through the rear-view mirror.

****Tony's POV****

Chad was cuddled up into my chest, half asleep, but still giving Mike directions. Her breakfast was still in the bag in the floor because she hadn't been hungry when we stopped. "Turn right up here," she'd mumble just on time, and Mike would make a crazy turn. 

"On your left," she mumbled. Everyone's heads turned to the left, and we saw the huge water park. It had just been built a few months ago while we were on tour, so none of us had been. 

"What? You didn't tell us we needed bathing suits!" Vic yelled from behind us. 

"Be calm, child," Chad chuckled. She grabbed the backpack that she had brought and pulled out four pairs of swimming trunks and handed them out appropriately. I looked back at Vic and winked. 

"Don't underestimate her," I laughed quietly. 

"Shut up, vato," he laughed. "What are yours, turtles?" 

"Hell yeah!" I laughed and held them up so he could see. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles decorated this new pair of swimming shorts, Vic's were covered in monkeys, Jaime's had a cool pattern of twists and swirls, and of course, Mike's had hemp leaves all over them. 

"What about me?" Gabii whined. 

Chad giggled, jumped out the car, and opened Gabii's door. "Let's go!" she yelled and pulled her to the changing stations outside the gates. We all got out the car and went to the men's room to change. 

Mike and I were the first ones changed, and we walked back to the car together. We threw our shirts and pants in the back and waited for everyone. I played games on my phone, and then I heard Mike yell, "are you seriously going to wear your shirt?" 

I looked up to see Jaime walking toward us without his shirt on, but Vic was still wearing his. "Don't be a little pussy, take your shirt off," Mike laughed. Vic sighed and pulled his shirt over his head and threw their clothes in the back of the SUV with ours. 

"Damn, they're taking forever," Jaime sighed and flopped down onto the pavement of the parking lot. 

"Here they come," Vic laughed. All heads snapped up to the bathrooms, where Chad and Gabii were walking from. I dropped my phone --and my jaw-- when I laid eyes on Chad. Her yellow bathing suit was standing out against her tan skin. I met her halfway, and she jumped up into my arms, giggling uncontrollably as our lips collided.