Epilogue

A year has passed since Vic's death. After laying him to rest, the boys resigned from the music industry, a unanimous vote among the members, families, and crew. Mike and Gabii returned to their home in southern San Diego, but broke up soon after. Mike fell into cutting soon after losing his brother, having basically now no one to turn to with problems. He pushed his family, friends, and Gabii away once he mentally snapped. He has spent the months following his brother's death confined to his own home with only his insanity to keep him company.

Tony and Chad returned home to raise their son, Tyler. He began talking about 7 months into his lifetime. Chad and Tony were sure to teach him the words "Uncle Vic" when he saw Vic's picture, the same as calling them mommy and daddy. Tony had been distant for the first few months after Vic's death, but finally returned to the flow of society. In honor of his best friend's legacy, he tattoo'd "Gone, but never forgotten" on his hand.

Emma moved back in with her parents when they returned to San Diego. She never fully moved on from Jaime, but she did find a new boyfriend. She moved in with him, and is now pregnant with his child. They are engaged to be married around the anniversary of Vic's death.

Jack Fowler married his girlfriend Jenna, and they raised Ainsley to be a good child. She was almost two now, and could walk, talk, and was learning her colors. Jack and Jenna made sure to teach her Cara as mama, and taught her that Vic and Jaime were her uncles. Tony and Chad visited sometimes, just to check on Ainsley.

Jaime. Jaime had been committed to an insane asylum less than a month from his return to San Diego. He was kept in a padded room in a straight jacket, direct result of holding his boyfriend in his arms as he died. He had to see a  counselor three times a week, but he never talked. He sat, cried, and relived the moment every time.

****Jaime's POV****

His eyes go blank, and blood spurts out of his mouth. We fall to the ground, and he spits more blood up. The blood trickles down his cheek. His eyes roll back into his head. Mike falls to his knees. We scream out at the same time, "NO!" I drop Vic from my arms and take off running to the kitchen knives. Tony grabs me and pulls me back. It's his fault I'm still alive, and for that I hate him. I want to be dead, for eternity, forever with my one true love.

"Jaime, will you talk to me today?" my therapist asked. Behind her stood three large men. They have to be here, unless I charge her, which I won't do. It's not my goal to kill anyone but myself. And I know it would be easy to pretend I was better and just be released and go home to die, but my heart said no. With these reoccurring nightmares came a reoccurring hallucination. Vic. He popped up at random times, still covered in his own vomited blood. He would tell me to get better, and leave. So, I try to get better for him. And because I'm scared if I leave this awful hell-hole, Vic will leave me.

"Shut up, Janice," I said in a monotone voice, just like everyday for the last 327 days.

*********

Janice gave up on Jaime and warned all of the other doctors as to what kind of patient he is. But one doctor took up the project. Dr. Andrews, a hypnotise. He worked for another year, hypnotising  Jaime every day until Vic's memory was erased. Jaime was released from the asylum more than two years after his boyfriend's death. He moved back in with his brother, Chris. He got a new job working with a television company making commercial jingles. He never thought twice about Victor Vincent Fuentes again.