The Boy on the Blue Moon Dreams of Sun

****Jaime's POV****

"All I want is a place to call my own, to mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone. Woah, you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low!" Jeremy McKinnon sang through my headphones. I danced along as I made myself a burrito.

Someone was tapping my shoulder. I turned around to face Vic as pulled my headphones out. "Jaime, can we talk?" he asked.

I nodded and put my phone on the counter. He sat at the table, and I sat beside him. The past few days we had been out of whack in our relationship, and I was scared he would want to talk about that. Not that I didn't want to work it out, but how could you fix something when you couldn't figure out the problem?

Vic sat with his thumbs chasing each other in circles. Finally he inhaled deeply and looked at me. "Are we ok?" he asked quietly and shrugged. "I mean, you haven't been sleeping in our bunk," he mumbled and shook his head. 

"I've just felt a little distanced lately," I lied. I had felt fine, it was him who had been acting different. He went to bed almost right when we got on the bus, never leaving the curtain open for me to climb in when I was ready. He had been avoiding me on the bus and on stage. It wasn't my fault at all. 

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Come with me?" he asked quietly and looked at me, really seeing me now, for the first time this week. A small smile spread across his face. I stood up and pulled him up into my arms as tight as I could get him.

"Yes, you little Mexican furball," I mumbled into his hair.

****Vic's POV****

I grabbed my boyfriend's hand, and we walked to the bunks. He climbed into our bunk and I climbed in behind him. I wasn't able to close our curtain before he kissed me.

"Muah!" he yelled before pressing his lips softly to mine. And so it went, we sat like this, lips to lips, holding each other, enjoying every moment of our newly regained love. I slowly pulled away from his lips and laid my head on his shoulder, leaving soft kisses on his neck.

"Get a room.." I heard Mike and Tony mumble as they walked through the bunk area and to the kitchen I giggled and ran my finger's in Jaime's hair.

"We get to see Ainsley in just 2 more days.." he mumbled against my cheek. I smiled and nodded. Our little girl was almost back in our arms, our home. I giggled and pulled Jaime closer again. He pressed his lips to mine again, gently yet passionately. It wasn't any kiss, it was a kiss that expressed how extatic he was to be back in my arms, which I recipricated.

His hands explored my body, as my tongue explored his mouth. I rolled on top of Jaime and held his hips. "Come here, you," I mumbled before pulling his clothes off