...Will Surely Bring Me Pain

***Vic's POV***

"Jaime!" I yelled and ran to the door.

I grabbed him and held him tight until he squeaked, "babe...can't...breathe..."

I chuckled and let him go. "Oh, my God, Jaime, where did you go??" I yelled and pushed him playfully. He laughed and kissed my lips softly. 

"Wait here!" he laughed and ran back to his taxi. He grabbed boxes upon boxes upon bags and ran back into the houses and sat them down on the table. "I'm really sorry that I disappeared all day, and I," he paused and kissed me again, "love you."

"I love you, too," I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "But what is all this?" He began passing out boxes and bags, each one with a gift in it. Chad got a new Xbox, Tony got games to go with it. Mike got a new bong, and Gabii got tons of make up. 

"And for my love," he smiled and pulled out a tiny box. 

"What is it?" I asked and laughed. 

"Open it!" Jaime laughed and shook his head. 

I smiled and opened the box. "It's a necklace," I said and picked it up. It was just a plain gold chain with one small chain on the end, a J. "J for Jaime." I smiled and hugged him tighter. 

"You left all day for gifts?" Chad yelled. "You twat, you had poor Vic on the verge of a mental breakdown!" She was yelling, but we could all tell that she was kidding. She smiled and lifted her middle finger up at him. 

"Not just gifts!" he yelled. There was one bag left, from Giorgio Armani, like the most expensive store ever. We all looked at the box, thinking of what was inside. Jaime walked over to it and smiled. "Ready?"

"Open it!"

"Yes!"

"Is it a purse for me?"

"Is it make up?"

"Better be shoes!" 

Jaime laughed and pulled out 4 boxes of Krispy Kreme. "Not quite shoes, sorry."

"Even better!" Chad yelled, grabbed a box, and ran to the living room with her half eaten taco and box of donuts. 

I laughed and watched everyone fight over the donuts, knowing Jaime had left two boxes in the bag for us like we always did on tour. I smiled and dangled the necklace up in the air. "Help me out?" I asked, and he put the necklace around my neck. It hung just where my v-neck peaked. 

***Jaime's POV***

"Ughhh, I'm stuffed," Vic groaned and dropped his Krispy Kreme box on the floor. I laughed and made myself comfortable in bed. "Hey, doesn't mean we can't have some fun," he smiled and rolled over on top of me.

"No, no," I mumbled, trying to act tired. Truth be told, I couldn't stop thinking about Alex. "Let's just sleep tonight." He smiled a half-smile and cuddled up close to me. I kissed his head softly. "Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight," he giggled, and soon he was fast asleep, but I was still up, all night, thinking about Alex.