What If I Can't Forget You?

****Jaime's POV****

I woke up with Vic in  my arms. He was still asleep and slightly snoring. I smiled and kissed his cheek softly and stroked his hair. He smelled so good, like the ocean, cinnamon, and caramel. I smiled and rolled away from him. I walked to the bathroom to take my morning piss and noticed my huge morning wood.

Fuck...Okay okay, go down.. Um okay um... fat strippers.. grandma strippers.  Fuck go down!

I heard someone walk through the door; I looked up to see Vic staring right at my boner. I sighed and laughed. "Okay, this is awkward.." He laughed and looked up at my face.

"No, baby. You look pretty cute this way," he mumbled as he walked towards me. I tried to wiggle my pants back up, but he placed his hands on mine to stop me. I blushed and looked away. He started placing soft kissed along my neck as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Jaime, come back to bed."

I smiled and obeyed him. I laid down on my back and caught Vic when he fell on top of me, already naked.

****Vic's POV****

I rolled off of Jaime and tried to catch my breathe. I smiled and kissed him softly. "I love you Jaime," I said through my puffs of breathe. He giggled and rubbed my chest.

"I love you too, Vic. I'm gonna go take a shower.." he mumbled before pressing his lips to mine. His tongue slipped through my lips and danced with mine. He finally pulled back and went to the bathroom. I grabbed his phone and started looking through the pictures of us from the past months.

We looked so cute together. We were a perfect match. I locked his phone back up and noticed his lock screen was a picture of me and Ainsley. I looked over at her, and she was staring right at me. I waved at my little angel, and she just smiled like always.

"C'mon Ainsley when are you gonna talk? Talk to daddy," I pleaded as I walked over to ther crib and picked her up. I bounced her around on my hip, but all she wanted to do was grab my hair. I laughed and walked downstairs. "Say 'daddy,' come on Ainsley, say it."

I sat her down on the floor and laid beside her. "Come on Ainsley, crawl to daddy," I demanded. And she did. She could crawl like a little champ. I smiled as she crawled into my arms. "Soon, my child, you will speak," I told my baby girl as I saw Jaime walk down the stairs.He flopped down beside me and kissed my cheek.

"Give her here," he asked politely in his soft voice, so I did as he asked. I took a few pictures of my babies playing airplane. He would toss her up in the air and catch her, and she'd giggle like she'd never had more fun in her little life.

"I'm gonna go make some coffee, I'll be back," I told Jaime before getting up and running to the kitchen. I had just started the coffee maker when I heard Jaime come running in. He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"I love you, Victor."

"I love you, too, Jaime," I giggled before pulling him into a kiss. Our hands explored each other's bodies as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

And then we heard, in a faint little voice from the living room, "Dada..dada." I let go of Jaime and ran to our little girl. She was sitting up, playing with her feet, chanting 'dada.' I was already in tears before I could get my phone out. Luckily, Jaime wasn't as emotional so he was able to capture her first words on video.

I picked Ainsley up and nodded. "Yes, baby," I smiled pressing her hand to my face. "Dada. And that's dada too," I explained pointing to my boyfriend who now had teary eyes. I kissed Ainsley's head, and she grabbed my hair again, mumbling 'dada.'

Jaime reached for her, and I placed her in his arms. She placed her tiny hand on his lips and giggled before calling him dada. I wiped my tears away and managed to call my brother. "Dude, Ainsley is talking. She's saying dada. Yeah get your ass over here!" I hung up and before I could send Tony a text, he was calling me.

"Dude, I heard Ainsley is talking??? We're on our way, bro!" he yelled and was off the phone just that quickly. I laughed and sat on the couch. Jaime sat our daughter down to crawl on the floor and sat beside me. I kissed his lips softly and smiled.

"Our baby girl is talking," he mumbled, as he rested his head on my shoulder. I nodded and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"She is," I confirmed and looked down at her. "You're mama would be proud, kiddo. I just wish she were here to have seen it.." I mumbled to Ainsley. Jaime sat up, obviously hurt by me missing Cara. "Jaime, don't get your panties in a bunch, I only want her here to see her daughter say her first words.."

He smiled and kissed me softly. "Hmm..okay," he said, accepting this as the truth. And it kinda was. I did want Cara here to see Ainsley growing up. But I missed Cara. Even through all our problems, all the heart break, seeing her name on my phone always somehow made me happy. And it will never happen again.

DING DONG

Jaime ran to the door and opened it for Tony and Chad. Chad ran in and sat down right beside Ainsley. She smiled up at Chad and crawled to her lap. Tony walked over to me, and we talked for a while about kids and how exciting it truly is.

Mike and Gabii showed up a few minutes later, and immidiately, Mike flopped down beside Chad and grabbed his neice from her. He held Ainsley in front of his face and smiled, "Say uncle, kiddo. Say it. Uncle," he pleaded. I laughed and shook my head.

Cara, I hope you're watching this from above. Ainsley will learn mama. We miss you, Cara.