and Mayhem

Hello dearies, I just wanted to say sorry for my lack of updates, on every story. I've had a lot of issues at home and in school and my dating life and just ugh. Anyways, thank you for all the feedback in the past month, it was great to come back to :) I love you all, thank you for reading!

***Jaime's POV***

"Breakfast!" someone shouted up the stairs. I groaned and rolled over towards Vic's side of the bed. He wiggled around slightly and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Good morning to you, too," I smiled, referring to his erection that I could feel through our pajama bottoms. He laughed, embarrassed, and rolled away. "I never said that I didn't like it."

"Breakfast!" the voice called, louder this time. 

"Is that..." I wondered.

"Mommy!" Vic yelled and jumped out of bed, needless to say, erection fully fixed. He ran out the door, bounding down the hall like a kid once again. I smiled and sat up in the bed. I found a nicer outfit than my pajamas, just sweat pants and a white v-neck, and made my way downstairs.

Vic and Mike's parents, along with their older half brother, Frank, my parents and brother, Chris, and Tony's mom and sister, Tara, were all downstairs in our kitchen and living room.

"Jaime!" my mom yelled and ran to me. I hugged her tight, and then dad, and then Chris, before we all flopped down on the long couch. "Oh Jaime, why don't you come see your father and I? We miss our little rockstar!"

"Mom I just saw you at the wedding," I whined and poked my head around to try and locate Vic in the mass of people. My mom took up talking quickly in Spanish, yelling that I never come to see her, and that I'm growing up too quickly. 

"I'll be right back," I heard Vic mumble, and then he appeared from the kitchen. I stood up, interrupting my mom mid-sentence, and walked over to him, Mike and Tony walking up to us as well. 

"Who called them all?"

"Not me," came from everyone in unison. 

After almost a minute of our confusion, Tony sighed, "Chad."

"Your girlfriend," Vic laughed. "Always yours."

"Wife!" Tony corrected.

"Fiancee," Chad giggled as she walked by and winked, holding little Tyler.

I grabbed Chad and pulled her to the side. "Why did you invite them all?"

She shrugged her shoulders in the way she did when she had a secret. She gave a fake smile and tried to walk away.

"Chad Warwick, so help me Jesus, if you don't speak..." I trailed off.

"I know what's happening with Alex!" she growled and pulled me out the back door. "Look in there! Happy. People. Your happy family! Our happy family! You can't let her wreck this, not now."

"How did you..." I sighed and watched her pull my phone out of her back pocket. 

"I'm watching you, Mr. Preciado," she growled and walked back into the house, back to her normal giddy self.