Can We Create Something Beautiful...

****Jaime's POV****

His lips were so soft against mine. I finally pulled back and he finished his statement.

"I love you Jaime Alberto Preciado." He said with a huge smile.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way he smiled. He seemed so happy to know I loved him. But it was true. I loved him with all my heart.

I leaned back in for another kiss. Just as our lips met, someone burst through the door. We both pulled back quickly and I jumped up. It was too late. Casey, our sound tech, had seen us kissing. I was so sure he was gonna laugh.

"Well who called it? You two are so gay.." He laughed and walked to the kitchen. "Hey now that you two are all gay together, am I going to have to soundproof all the bunks?" he asked with a chuckle, alluding to how loud it could get with all 3 couples.

I looked down at Vic and his face was burning red. I smiled at him and shook my head. "You're gross Case.." I walked back to the bathroom and put on clean clothes.

~~~~~

I walked out the bathroom, dolled up for my new found love. He was changed into his favorite button up and shorts. I smiled and asked why he looked so nice.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, "Well Mr. Preciado, you are going to be my date to a very lovely picnic with Gabii, Mike, Tony, and Chad!"

"You mean like.. a date? As in Tony and Mike will see us holding hands?" I asked a little nervous.

"Jaime don't be scared. Mike has to accept me, I'm his brother. And Tone..well we all remember Tony had his own little adventure last tour," he reassured me. We both laughed and he kissed my cheek.

"Lets go, Mr. Fuentes!" I giggled.

We walked out hand in hand. But there she was, staring right at our hands, as soon as we got out the bus. This was about to get bad.