Do You Want Me?

***Vic's POV***

I grabbed Ainsley from her crib that Jack had brought back to us late last night. She smiled up at me and grabbed a loc of my hair her chubby little hands as I carried her downstairs. Chad and Tony had finished moving all of their stuff out in the past week and their wedding was later today. Our house was bustling with commotion this morning between Mike, Gabii, Jaime, and myself running around getting ready for the wedding.

I set Ainsley down in her highchair, and she began eating from her pile of cheerios that Jaime had laid out. I grabbed a piece of bacon and kissed Jaime softly before taking a bite. "Good morning, handsome," I smiled.

"Good morning. We have to be out of here by noon," he said as he handed me a glass of water. I chugged it down while I finished the rest of my homework, and I was back upstairs quickly to change. I ran into Mike in the hall, and although my brother towered over me, I roughed his hair up and escaped into my room before he could retaliate. 

I grabbed the suit from the closet and put it on quickly. Just as I adjusted my hair into the beanie, Jaime came into the room. He smiled at me and pulled me into his arms tight. 

"Victor, you little cutie!" he giggled and held me close. I smiled and kissed his neck softly while my arms wrapped around his waist slowly. He pulled his face away and slammed his lips to mine. I smiled against his lips as we kissed passionately.

"Hime, I love you," I giggled and grabbed his hand. He pulled away slowly and walked back to the closet to get into his own suit. I sat on our bed and watched him. "Are you excited?" I asked while he pulled his pants on.

"Yeah," he said quietly. "I wish I could be on Chad's side, but being Tony's best man is just as good, I guess." I smiled and shook my head, amused that Jaime had always been the 'girl' in our relationship.

"I'll be right behind you, babe," I reassured him and grabbed his hand as we got ready to leave. He lead me downstairs, and I grabbed Ainsley from her highchair just as she shoved the last cheerio in her mouth. I laughed and looked at Jaime. He grabbed the little pink dress from her diaper bag and handed it to me. I stood Ainsley up on the table and slipped the dress over her head. Ainsley was old enough to slip into her little shoes on her own.

I grabbed my baby girl and carried her and her diaper bag out to the car. I strapped her into her car seat in the backseat and climbed in beside her. Jaime sat on the other side, and soon, Mike and Gabii made their way out of the house and to the car. This was the first time I'd seen Gabii in a dress, and her half sleeve stood out well against the red and gray cocktail dress. 

They climbed into the front seat, and Jaime gave them directions all the way to the church where the wedding was. It had been a long dispute about where they wanted to have their wedding, with all the different religions involved, but they settled on the Saint Michael's.

We pulled up at the church and got out just in time, because probably every cab in San Diego was rounding the corner as we got out the car. All of Chad's family had flown in from New Zealand, and they weren't used to America enough yet to drive on their own. I got Ainsley out of her seat and got into the church before all of the people. 

The inside of the church was decorated with grey, red, and white ribbons, flowers, cut outs; everything was red, grey, and white. I smiled, realizing the Assassin's Creed theme, and laughed. I found my mom and dad on the second row and handed Ainsley to my dad. She got comfortable in his lap, and in front of my parents were Tony's parents, holding little Tyler, whose black hair was coming in quickly, forming little curls on his head.

Jaime and I made our way back out to the church lobby to wait for the wedding procession to begin and met up with Mike, who told us that Chad and her bridesmaids were just in the room beside us. We propped ourselves up on the tables out front as people proceeded into the church. Eventually, a black Escalade pulled up, and Tony and Jaxin jumped out, a pregnant Natalie waddling out the back.

Jaxin helped Natalie up the steep stairs, and she disappeared into a side room with the other women. Tony smiled and stood in the middle of our little circle we had formed.

"Shit," Tony smiled and laughed. "I'm so damn nervous."

Jaxin smiled and slapped Tony on the back. "First these guys,"-he pointed to Jaime and myself-"now you, next it's my turn!" We all laughed and looked at the side door which had just cracked open. Four girls, being two New Zealanders I had never seen, Gabie, and Natalie, came out in matching red and grey dresses; Chad wouldn't be seen until she walked through the door with her father. We all stood around and waited, laughing and talking, until we heard Wedding March come bellowing from the organs.

We began the procession: Tony in the front, Mike with Gabii, myself with New Zealand girl 1, Jaime with New Zealand girl 2, and Jaxin escorting Natalie in the back. We all made our way down the aisle and into our assigned spots. Jaime used his hidden hand to grab mine and squeeze it tight. I looked up at him and smiled just as the door swung open again. 

Chad came in, her hair now dyed black, falling around her perfectly made up face, no more make up than usual, only now it was professionally done. Her strapless dress, red, white, and grey like everything else, clung perfectly to her stomach and hips and flowed out behind her. At the very top of her dress rested an Assassin's Creed logo pin. 

I smiled and watched her make her way down the aisle slowly. She made her way to Tony on the aisle, and the ceremony began. I wasn't half listening, and Jaime knew that, so he squeezed my hand to bring me back to reality just before the end. I smiled at watched my best friend accept the love of his life as his wife, and then he pulled her up into his arms for a long kiss. The front three rows of Chad's family burst into tears and applause all at once. 

Tony picked Chad up and carried her out of the building, the bridesmaids and groomsmen right behind, and then the rest of the wedding guests. Mike, Gabii, Jaime, the two girls, and I all piled on top of each other into Jaxin's Escalade and drove away as rice rained down onto the rode behind us. The entire ride to after party, Tony and Chad never pulled up for air.