Caraphernelia

****Vic's POV****

I woke up early, around what seemed like 3 A.M. Jaime was in my arms and I kissed his cheeks. I liked the way his breath felt against my bare chest. I saw my phone lighting up on the other side of the bed. I reached over Jaime and grabbed it:

INCOMING CALL

MADRE

Why are you calling this early, Ma?

I wanted to cuddle back up to Jaime, but I knew she'd only call at 3 in the morning for something important.

I answered the phone, "hola, ma-" I was cut off by the sound of her crying. She was mumbling something between sobs. I listened closely. Muerte.

Death? Who had died? I asked loudly if padre was okay. Jaime rolled over in my arms. I covered his lips to warn him to stay quiet.

Then I heard one word that made me drop my phone.

Cara.

Cara was dead!? No. No, no, no, no, no, NO.

****Jaime's POV****

Vic was moving and talking too much and it woke me up. I saw he was on the phone, with whom, I don't know. He was yelling in Spanish, quien, madre, quien?? Who? Why was he asking who? He put his finger over my lips to constitute silence. I was slowly falling back asleep, until he dropped his phone. I rolled back over and looked at him.

"Vic?" I asked. He answered me with an emotionless stare.

I looked down at his phone, but the call was already disconnected.

He mumbled repeatedly, "Cara. Cara, no."

I didn't understand what was happening, but I felt the tears rolling down my cheek. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom

What was she doing back? And what had she said to make him cry? I'd kill her next time I laid eyes on her!

****Vic's POV****

I noticed Jaime run off, but I couldn't find the strength to get up to follow him. A few sleepless hours later, I finally got up to find my boyfriend. I found him crying on the bathroom floor. He immediately sat up, yelling.

"What did she do, Vic? What this time? I'll kill the bitch, I swear, Vic, I'll kill he-"

"She's dead!" I shouted, cutting him off. "For fucks sake. She's dead Jaime.." I began crying and fell beside him crying. He wrapped me up so my face was on his chest. We sat like this for a while before my sobs calmed.

I looked up at my beautiful boyfriend's face. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. "So what are you going to do, mi amor?" he asked in a tender Spanish accent.

I thought for a while and held his hand. "Call Case. We have to delay the tour."

*[A/N] So what do you guys think about Vic delaying the tour? I'm kinda down on ideas, so comment where you want me to take this c: love you guys, thanks for reading.