Oh, My God, This Is Paradise

***Vic's POV***

"Jaime!" I screamed out the bedroom door. I grabbed the last bag in the room and turned to pick up Ainsley, when I realized that she was running out the door. I grabbed her chubby, little arm and stopped her from trying the stairs by herself. 

"Vic, I'm trying to pack the car!" I heard from far outside. I picked Ainsley up on my hip and kissed her head. 

"Kiddo, go help daddy," I told her when we hit the bottom step, and she took off running towards the door. I smiled and watched Jaime load her into her car seat. I dragged out the last of the boxes and bags and helped Jaime load the SUV.

"That's it," Jaime smiled and shut the back door. "We are officially moved out."

"Let's go home," I smiled, stretched on my toes, and kissed his lips softly. I dropped back to my toes, but Jaime held me in place. I smiled against his lips and continued to kiss him softly. His hands roamed around my body and I had to pull away. "Later," I smiled softly and bit my lip.

"Definitely later," he growled quietly and let me go slowly. We climbed into Mike's truck and drove the hour and a half drive to our new home in  Santa Ana. Jaime parked the car in the driveway and jumped out. "Welcome home, Preciado family!"

I smiled and grabbed my phone. I snapped a quick picture of Jaime in front of the house, and then I called Mike. "Mike, how far out are you?"

"We stopped for lunch, so maybe another 30 minutes," he spit out with a mouth I could tell was full. 

"Alright, hurry up, then," I said and hung up quickly. "Alright, little missy, let's get in there!" Ainsley let herself out of her car seat and smiled. 

"Daddy, up," she said and held her arms up. I pulled her into the front seat and got out of the car quickly. "Where are we, daddy?" she asked quietly while she pulled at my shirt. 

"This is our new house, baby. We live here now," I explained when I put her down inside the front door, which entered into a hallway that either led to stairs or the large living room. Ainsley chose the living room. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in behind her. 

"Uncle Mike? Uncle Towe?" she asked and pointed to the stairs. I smiled and shook my head. 

"No, sweetie, it's just you, me, and Daddy now. Uncle Tony and Uncle Mike are going to live in the old house still." She nodded and shrugged. Then she dove into this long story that I didn't understand, but sat with her to pretend I did. 

"Uncle Mike!" she screamed in the middle of her babble. I shook my head again and smiled. 

"No, remember what I said. He lives in the old house."

"Out thewe!" she giggled and ran to the door again. "Uncle Mike! Hi!" I followed her to the door and realized that Mike had just arrived with the moving truck. 

"Baby girl, I need you to watch out, ok? Uncle Mike, Uncle Tony, me, and Daddy are about to start moving stuff into the house," Jaime said to Ainsley as I walked out and he walked in. He took her upstairs and then ran back down to help me with the couch. 

Once everything was in, boxes littered the living room and hallways. I flopped on our couch and huffed heavily. "Dear god, we are never ever moving again!" I screamed and laughed. 

"Hell no," Jaime smiled and grabbed my hand tight. "This is home." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. 

"We're gonna get on out of here," Tony announced, coming in from the kitchen with a Coke. "Thanks for the drink, since you aren't gonna pay us," he laughed. 

"Oh, whatever," I sighed and stood up. "You better tell Ainsley goodbye or she's gonna be ma-a-a-d!" I warned him when I walked by to the bathroom. 

"Shit!" Mike yelled, and he and Tony raced up the stairs to my daughter's room. I laughed and went into the bathroom. When I came out, my brother was at the bottom of the stairs, my daughter in his lap, pulling at his hair while he talked on the phone. 

"Daddy, Uncle Mike is your sister?" she asked and smiled at me. I held back my laugh and shook my head. 

"My brother, baby. Uncle Mike is my brother," I laughed and picked her up. He stood and held the phone from his mouth. 

"See you later, bro," he said and punched my shoulder softly. 

"Bye, Uncle Mikey!" Ainsley yelled and waved to the big truck. "Bye, Uncle Towy!" She wiggled until I put her down, and she watched Mike climb into the truck, start it, and back away, and she waved the whole time. I laughed and shut the door once they were gone, and Jaime was right behind me now. 

"Do you like the house, Ains?" he asked and she just shrugged. She grabbed the stair banister and helped her way up the stairs to her room. I smiled and turned to Jaime. 

"Get over here you fool," I moaned and pushed him on the couch. I straddled his lap and ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you."

"Promise?" he said quietly, holding me by the hips. 

"I wouldn't have married you if I didn't," I chuckled and kissed him softly. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. 

"Vic, you are not sleeping on me like this. Not after you excited me like that!" he laughed.

"I'm not sleeping," I smiled when I sat back. I rolled off his lap and rested my head in his lap. I stopped myself from saying that I loved him again, because I noticed that he hadn't said it yet. I rolled away from him and made myself comfortable. I closed my eyes and drifted away.

When I woke up in the morning, Jaime had gone to bed and left me on the couch.