And Destroy It?

****Vic's POV****

Jaime grabbed my hand and we walked out of the tour bus. I smiled watching him walk in front of me. He stopped dead in his tracks. I looked up to see what had stopped him. There she was. Cara was standing just 5 feet in front of us staring right at our hands.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck... Vic. VICTOR!" she screeched.

I winced at the sound of her high-pitched voice. "Cara, why are you here?"

"Wow Vic! WOW! I moved here with Ainsley and I hear you're in town and I come to visit you and I see this?! So what? You can't raise Ainsley with me because youre gay?!"

Jaime spoke up, "Cara shut up! You cheated on Vic!" I smiled at the way he stuck up for me. "You broke his heart, but he took you back. Then you cheat again! And expect him to raise that fuckers baby with you?"

She did her annoying pig-like squeal. "SHUT UP PRECIADO. GET YOUR HANDS OFF VIC." She looked at me with a death glare. "Victor, you let go of his hand and get over here or so help me God I will be back and you will raise Ainsley with me!"

I laughed and pulled Jaime past her. "Fuck off Cara!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"This isn't over Fuentes! It's not you little faggot! I'll get you back! I swear to it," she kept yelling.

~~~~~

We finally found the tree where everyone was. They were already eating without us. I saw Mike smiling and staring at Jaime and I holding hands.

"Hey, little Victor, wanna hear a joke?" Mike asked with a smirk.

I could tell where this one was going, because I know that smile. I decided to humor him, though. "Sure bro."

He was already laughing before he got the joke out, "I was gonna tell a gay joke, butt fuck it!"

Tony and Chad took a break from making out when Tony looked up at us. He smiled and kept kissing Chad. We sat down beside Gabii and I leaned against Jaime. He wrapped his arms around my tummy and rested his chin on shoulder. I looked at him and he kissed me softly.

Life is good. I've got the best fans, the best band, the best family, and now the best boyfriend. And I love him with all my big Mexican heart.

****Jaime's POV****

Vic had fallen asleep against me and Tony and Chad had finally come up for air. Chad looked at me and giggled.

"Oh my gosh! I'm such a good match-maker!" she giggled.

I smiled at her and gave her a wink. "Yeah thanks Chad. You can be my maid of honor in the wedding," I said with a laugh.

~~~~

Vic finally woke up around 8 that night. He was starving and decided to run to get us some burgers from Wendy's. I smiled and waved to him as he ran off. Gosh, he's so cute. The way his hair flips around when he runs. The way his backpack bounces makes him look like a little kid. I love him so much. I'll never leave him c:

I finally got up and walked back to the bus. There was a note on the door: Dear gayboys, we've gone out to party with Gabii and Chad, take the chance. Here's some condoms, Tone and Mikey.

I laughed at their childish jokes and walked into the bus. I walked back to my bunk and layed down. There was a laugh from the back room. It was a girly laugh. A miniacil laugh. An annoying laugh. It was Cara's laugh.