Induce

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"My feet are fucking killing me" I groaned as I slipped off my dress. I found that having a nice hot shower before I went to sleep helped with easing my muscle pain.

"I'm sorry" Draco whispered as he wrapped his arms around my belly and kissed my neck. I leaned back into his touch and sighed.

"This is all your fault" I said "Pull out next time" I joked as she smirked against my neck.

"You make it hard not to come inside you" he said as I looked at him side ways " 'Come inside me, Draco. Please I want it all' " he mocked my voice in a whisper as hit his chest, trying to ignore the wetness Draco's deep and raspy voice had created in my panties.

"I need a shower" I said, indicating for him to leave as he let me go and leaned onto the sink.

"Then by all means, shower" he smirked as he stuck his hands into his pockets. I blinked at him, waiting for him to leave but soon it was clear that he had no intention of doing as such so I sighed and turned the shower on.

I stepped into the shower and went to close the glass door-

"Leave it open" Draco said. I pressed my lips into a thin line as I let go of the handle and dipped my head back into the warm water, trying to forget that he was even there, let alone staring at me.

I kept my eyes closed under the water as I felt his presence shift, I don't know where but I felt him move. It made me nervous.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Draco right in front of me. I jumped slightly as his hand reached up and traced my wet bottom lip.

"Draco-"

"Vibrato" he whispered. My knees nearly bucked but I caught onto the railing.

"Draco what are you-" I cut myself of with a moan as the vibrating intensified. Draco clutched onto the side of my stomach gently and leant down close to my ears.

"Enjoy your shower" his hot breath fanned my ear as I sighed in relief, hoping he would reverse the spell but without another word he left the bathroom. I groaned as the vibrating got even more strong.

I tried to reverse it with my magic but it couldn't be undone, only the caster could turn it off.

I turned the shower off and tried to walk but when I did a sharp pain grew up my lower back. I groaned and stepped back.

"Draco!" I shouted, not even caring about the vibrating no more. The pain in my stomach and back grew as I shouted again "Draco! Fuck"

I felt warm liquid run down my legs. I furrowed my eye brows, it was too much for it to be my- Oh fuck.

My water just broke.

I froze as my eyes grew wide. My mouth dropped open in a silent gasp as I wrapped my hand around the silver railing. I was confused, she wasn't supposed to come until late next month.

"Draco, fuck, Draco please!" I shouted, my legs physically could not move. The contractions grew worse by the minute and I was shivering with the cold water on my body.

A small pop of apparation was heard as I looked up to the door and saw Draco standing there. His eyes were wide as he took in my state.

"Where the fuck were you?" I groaned as I clutched the bottom of my stomach with my other hand.

"I just went to the store for some things- what's wrong?" He asked as I glared at me.

"What does it fucking look like!? My water just broke!" I said frantically as Draco dropped the shopping bag he had in his hand and rushed to my side.

"W- What? You still have another month" he said as another contraction hit me. I moaned in pain.

"Draco-"

"St Muggos, got it" he said as he grabbed my hand tightly.

"I need to get clothes on" as he nodded and helped me walk from the bathroom.

I sat carefully on the bed as Draco rummaged through my draw for something to wear and once he found something he helped me step into it.

"Call my mother please" I did as Draco nodded and left the room was a brief moment.

I looked down to my belly and sighed "You still had a month" I rolled my eyes as another contraction hit. I hissed with pain as Draco came back.

"Ok let's go" he said as he grabbed my hand and helped me stand "I'll have to drive"

I mumbled a 'hurry' as the pain grew closer together.

Once we arrived at the hospital we were met with a smaller looking witch. She had ginger hair and bright green eyes. She smiled as she greeted us.

"Hi I'm Clara. Annaleigh's midwife" she introduced her self to Draco as he politely shook her hand then she looked to me "How far apart are your contractions, dear"

"About 10 minutes apart" I said as she nodded, looking behind herself as a wheelchair was wheeled out for me.

"Ok, take a seat down here and we'll take you to the delivery room, dad can come too" she smiled at Draco as I nodded and carefully sat down in the seat.

They walked past many rooms until we reached a big one. Two beds sat in the middle of the room. One was bigger then the other and had a bunch of cords and machines next to it. The other was just a simple looking bed.

Three arm chairs sat on the right side of the bed and one single one sat on the left side next to the smaller bed. There was one large window covered by a blind on the opposite side of the room. At the front of the room was a small kitchen and above that was a small tv.

It was clear that this room was a privet delivering suit. I mean I didn't expect anything less coming from Draco.

"Ok here we are" Clara chirped, a little to happy for my liking. I didn't know if it was the pain or not but I wanted to punch her.

She helped me stand and lay down On the bigger bed. It was comfy considering that it was a hospital bed and most are paper thin. 

"Ok, ok I'm here. Whats happened?" My mother came rushing into the room as she immediately took my side, pushing Draco away.

"Nothing happened yet, mum. My contractions are about 10 minutes apart" I said as she gasped.

"Good heavens that's close!" She gasped as I sighed.

"They have to be less then two minutes before I can start pushing" I groaned as she reached up and fluffed the pillow under my head.

"Trust me. The closer it gets the more you'll be regretting it" she chuckled as I looked at her side ways. 

"Whoever the fuck the ginger is out there needs to fuck right off" Kehlani snorted as she walked into the room "Tried to rope me into a conversation about her 5 kids"

I laughed as Kehlani scoffed "Hey, Lani" I smiled "Please don't tell me you Brought Cassiopeia"

"What- please no" Draco groaned as Kehlani smiled and shook her head.

"Oh thank god. I can't deal with her" I sighed in relief.

"She will be here in the morning tho"

Baby bitches! I actually missed y'all😩

Word count 1267.