Dooms Day Event

I'm sorry...

Draco Malfoy

These things were such a fucking bore.

It made me sick to stand around and talk to a bunch of people I don't like. My fathers friends, my mother's friends and even worse.. my friends.

The only thing that was numbing that's feeling was fire whisky and lots of it. I just wanted to be at hole with Anna and my daughter or I at least wanted them here but I knew that my mother's charity events were no place for a newborn.

When my fathers friends get drunk they... get out of hand. I learnt that the hard way.

I downed my third glass of fire whisky without a second thought. It burned slightly but nothing I wasn't used to. I stalked towards the bar to get yet another when I was stopped by my mother. She wore her greeting guests smile as she looked up at me.

"Draco" her soft voice ring through the loud room "Must you really?" She asked quietly as I looked at her apologetically.

"If you want me here I'm afraid this is the only way I can" I smiled at her once more before waking past her. She was to follow me when she got roped into another conversation with one of her many guests.

"Double fire whisky" I demanded as the bar tender nodded and got to it straight away. I realised that normal drinks weren't working fast enough. I needed something strong.

The bar tender handed me my drink as I shorty thanked him and took a step away until I was met with none other then Pansy Fucking Parkinson.

"Well hello Draco Malfoy" she smiled as he hugged me and kissed both my cheeks.

"How have you been?" I asked, trying to polite and to be done with this conversation as fast as possible.

"I'm have been just great. My shipping just arrived from Italy, I must say that my new line is simply Devine" she rambled on about her fashion designs just like I knew she would "So that's just great! And you?"

I sighed and took a sip of my drink "Anna and I have been fine. I am to restart work next week" I kept it short and simple, shaping I wasn't interested at all.

And Pansy got the hint, she always did.

"Twist my dick and call me sally, is that Draco Malfoy?" I groaned internally as I watched Theodore Nott stumble drunk towards us with Wade and Tiffany trailing behind him.

"How's it going Theo?" I asked as Pansy clutched onto the waist of her husband. I was secretly hoping he would pass out drunk or something.

"Dad it really looks like he doesn't wanna talk" Wade smiled nervously as he tried to put a hand on his shoulder but Theo flinched and pulled away.

"Don't talk to your father in that manor" Pansy snarled at him as he scoffed.

"You're not my mother-"

"No but she's mine and if you want your dick in tact you'll zip your lips" Tiffany narrowed her eyes at Wade as he rolled his.

"I swear if I wasn't your step brother I would kill you" he groaned as Tiffany laughed.

"Try me asshole-"

"Guys!" Pansy shouted, silencing them both as they stared at her "Go find entertainment somewhere else" she flicked her worst and they both left "Sorry it's so hard to get them to be nice-"

"I- I have to go, excuse me" I waved them off, realising I couldn't take another second of that.

I got about halfway across the room until I was stopped again and this time who I saw made me wanna spit out the last of my drink I just scoffed up.