Petty Lipped Flight Attendant

^^^ OHHHH WELL COULD OF FUCKING FOOLED ME 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"I don't like your flight attendant" Kehlani whispered as she plopped down in the seat Draco was just in. He walked off somewhere else down the plane, probably to go to the loo.

"You mean Draco's flight attendant? Her name is Rose. I don't like her either. Making eyes at MY HUSBAND" I said the last part louder whilst watching her give Albus a glass of water.

"I know right! I asked her for a glass of water and she completely ignored me. She asked Albus what he wanted and then left" She scoffed.

"Yeah well she's gone" I shrugged as Kehlani threw her arm around my shoulder.

"I love the power you have" she sighed, settling her face in a smirk. I giggled and moved her arm of me.

"I'm going to find Draco" I shook my head as she frowned and them her eyes widened before she nodded.

"Oh, Yes you will. I will go and stop Albus from trying to feed your two month old baby, peanuts" she said as she jumped to her feet and walked to the other side of the plane.

I smiled and shook my head before turning and walking off in the same direction I saw Draco just a minute ago. The plane wasn't small but it also wasn't as big as a normal one so there wasn't a lot of places he could be. We had only been on this plane for 3 hours, we still had another 20 to go.

I pushed aside the curtain that separated the two parts of the plane and to my hopefulness, there was Draco. He was sat with his back hunched, elbows resting on his knees as he looked at paper work that sat on another seat. His jaw was clenched and he held and permanent frown. He looked stressed, so stressed and I hated to see him like this.

"Hey" I let out softly as his head snapped up towards me. His expression faltered for just a moment before looking back at his paper work.

"I have so much to Catch up on. This work is fucking killing me" he groaned as he swiped his hand sober his mouth and leaned back into the chair, legs spread and his head thrown back in annoyance.

I took this as a chance to take my seat on his lap. Instantly his hands squeezed my waist and he leant his head back up.

"Are you ok?" He asked as I smiled and slightly nodded.

"I don't like that flight attendant of yours. Making eyes at you. She's very rude" I scoffed at the mere memory of her looking at Draco the way she did.

"Rose? It almost sounds like you're jealous, darling" Draco smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not jealous" I crossed my arms as Draco rose an eye brow in amusement.

"Oh I beg to differ" he whispered as he leant forward slightly and placed a longing kiss to my neck. A small moan left my mouth unintentionally as i covered my mouth and cringed. Draco just smirked and continued to suck on my skin.

"D–Draco, not here. We're on a plan–"

"Best time to do it" he whispered as I finally gave in and melted to his touch, placing my hands on his chest as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling, enjoyed him.

His tongue ran over the sensitive skin, biting it softly, leaving marks, marking me as his. His hands ran up my shirt, sending shock waves up my spine, making my back arch into his chest. His hands fiddled with the clip of my bra, taking it off with little effort before sliding off my shirt after.