You Really Wanna Test Me?

Bae's I'm so close to 1K followers so if you haven't followed me yet... pls do! xoxo

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he stood, kicking his pants off and holding me in his arms.

"You want me to earn it" he chuckled "Oh, I'll earn it— fucking dirty slut" he spat as he flipped my over and laid me on the lounge, my back pressed against the pillows as my hair spread across the cushion "Hips up" he demanded as I did what I was told, excited of what he was going to do.

He slowly pulled the bottom piece of my lingerie down, the scratchy lace catching my soft skin as he pulled it off my ankles. I bit back a small whimper when the cold air of the room hit my core, Draco now looking at the juices from my orgasm just before and how wet I still was.

"So pretty" he whispered, his breath fanning across my inner thighs. His eyes flicker up to mine before his hand trails up my legs, slowly caressing the skin and teasing me. I started to squirm, getting I'm patient.

Until Draco flattens his tongue on my centre, moving a strip lick to my clit before circling it slowly with his tongue. My eyes widen and I throw my head back onto the pillows, tangling my hands in his blonde locks when a shattered moan leaves my lips.

He chuckled before kitten licking my clit faster then sucking on it slowly. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, silent chants and curse words leaving my mouth. I bucked my hips against his mouth before one of his hands came up and pressed me back to the lounge, one of them being strong enough to stop me from moving anymore.

His other hand moved between my legs, fingers lightly touching and teasing my entrance.

"D- Draco" I whined, tugging at the hair on the back of his head causing him to groan and slip his fingers into me. He took his face away, making eye contact with me as he slowly pumped his fingers, twisting them upwards and curling them to hit my g-spot.

"Right there, hm? I know that's your spot" he whispered, his voice low and raspy, lips coated with my arousal and cum "You taste so fucking good, as always" he smirked before dipping his face back in, lips gently kissing my clit while he worked his fingers faster. I tired to arch my back and buck towards him but I couldn't as he was still holding me.

I whined at not being able to live, only focusing on his tongue sucking and circling on my clit.

"Fine" he said and pulled completely away from me "You wanna move? Sit on my face" he said as I blinked at him, feeling my orgasm slowly inch away from me "Up" he said as I slowly stood, my legs slightly wobbly and weak.

I watched Draco lay down where I just was, propping his head up on a pillow before tearing his shirt off and tossing it some where on the ground, all while keeping the intense eyes contact with me.

"C'mon" he lifted his hands and curled his finger towards me "Ride my face, Chéri" I felt my stomach twist and my pussy clench at his words, slowly climbing over him so my hips sat just above his face. I was nervous, we had only done this once and it was when I was still at Hogwarts.

His hand reached up to hold my thighs gently "Are you ok, Anna?" He asked softly, eyes looking at no where but my eyes despite everything that's exposed right now.

I slowly nodded my head "Yes. I'm okay" I confirmed verbally, knowing he needed words or he wouldn't do anything more. He smiled, keeping eye contact he brought my hips down and didn't hesitate to start leaving open mouthed kisses on my clit.

"Ugh fuck" I leaned forwards, placing both my hands on the arm of the lounge, tossing my head back so my hair fell off my shoulder and down my back as Draco continued flicking his tongue and gripping my thighs harder.

I started to move my hips back and forth, grinding myself down on his tongue and it wasn't long before I felt my high coming back. My thighs tensing under Draco's touch and my pussy clenching around nothing as my stomach churned and my head grew even more fuzzy.

"Im— shit" my legs shook and I stopped my hips as I came hard. Draco still moving his tongue, licking up and down my entrance. I was panting heavily and fell back onto Draco, moving my hips from his face to see his swollen and glistening lips.

"Earned?" He asked after a minute of me sitting on his bare waist.

"Definitely" I breathed out with a laugh "But I'm not sure if I can walk to get it so...."

"Ok" he laughed "Where is it?" He asked, gently picking me up and moving me so he could stand from the lounge.

"Down beside the bed in the purple and black naught and nice bag" I smirked as he looked back down on me.

"Sneaky bitch" he mumbled as a giggle left my mouth, watching him leave and walk I got he bedroom, to return shortly after with the blue shimmering liquid.

"Now.." he said sitting down next to me. My eyes diverted from his down to his erection. I blushed before he picked up a cushion and covered it over his lap "Eyes up here" he snapped his fingers and lefties my chin with his thumb "Now before I drink this... is it the antidote?"

I looked down at it analysing it before slowly nodding.

"It better be" he said sternly "I swear to Merlin if it's not and I drink it.... I'll fuck you so hard and so long until you're crying and begging me to stop"

I swallowed, my cheeks heating even more.

"What if u want that?" I smirked, looking over his dark and lustful expression, feeling my finger tips still tingle and my core throb from the intense orgasm.

His hand reached up in a second, wrapping around my throat tight.

"You really wanna test me, AnnaLeigh?" He asked, raising an eye brow "They'll hear your screams in the lobby" he said, his thumb gently running over the side of my neck.

"Ok" I said "Do your worst" I said but instantly regretting it when his face twisted up in a sinister smirk, popping open the potion and throwing it down his throat, not making a face at the taste.

"You're gonna make me cum and then this is going to be a long fucking night" he moved his hand from my neck before adjusting himself on the lounge and settling with his legs wide.

I blinked at him, knowing I just made a big arse mistake. Also remembering that the dinner was 100% burning. I mumbled a small charm, Turing off the stove before swallowing thickly.

"Well?" He said, looking at me then down to his crouch before spreading his arms up on the back of the couch and licking his lips "It's not gonna suck itself"

Small chapter yup but there will be smut in the next chapter as well because I'm feeling generous 😏😌

Also I'm drinking tonight so sorry for any drunk chapters, announcements, messages or comments xo

Ill fix any mistakes later.

Word count 1265.