Make Him Want You

Not my art ^^

I will forever get down on my knees for this man, bruised or not🧎‍♀️

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"You ok?" Draco asked as he relaxed himself onto the couch right next to me, throwing his arms on the back of the seat Behind my head.

"Yeah, baby, I'm fine" I sighed as I threw my head back, my hair slightly tickling his forearm. I have never call Draco 'Baby' before, I got no clue where it came from and I couldn't help but notice how Draco shifted, adjusting his pants around the crouch area.

That reminded me.

Albus and Kehlani had just taken Elora, kehlani said she wanted to just take a walk along the beach with her but I knew that actually meant she wanted to spend all her money on her and come back with bags upon bags. She told me to call her when I was done with.

Whatever I was about to do.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" he pushed himself up from the lounge, brushing my upper arm in the process making my skin tingle. I have been so touch deprived, I needed this, we both did. I was hoping I didn't flinch, or back away, hoping lust over came everything else.

I nodded, watching him leave into the room before I jumped up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen. When we were out I told Draco I was going to get some food but instead I did go to naughty and nice to get some things, I also got food but not the point.

I lifted the black and purple bag onto the counter, sorting through it to find what i was looking for. I bought some new lingerie, it was a dark red satin and lace that cover my breasts and lower area but wrapped around in a cross over my half exposed waist and stomach.

I wasted no time putting it on, making sure the bathroom door was closed and the shower was on as I did so. I fixed up my hair and makeup, just the way he liked it before I was happy with myself and walked back Into the kitchen to start dinner.

I was making Draco's favourite which was Baked Gnocchi with spinach and Mozzarella. I had found out it was one he favoured when I noticed that when we didn't go to a restaurant we knew, he would always order it, looking like he was having an orgasm when he ate it.

And it just happened to be a meal my mum cooked for me when I was little so I was familiar with the recipe and how to cook it.

I started to cook, boiling the pasta before I made the sauce. I wasn't completely sure if we would get to actually eating this food but my goal was to tease him to the max.

Tonight he wasn't allowed to touch me.

It was going to be hard, fuck yes, but I think I can hold out. Draco seems to forget that I was with Scorpius for about 4 years of my life. It was basically a never ending edge. 

I finally got the sauce in the stove and started to slowly stir. I knew I could make this all in the flick of a wand but I needed to give Draco something to stare at, make him want to touch me, want me. I suddenly got an idea and I grabbed my wand from the bench beside me, swaying it upwards and suddenly music came on.

(It's whatever y'all want it to be)

I started to slowly move my hips to the beat once I heard the bedroom door slide open, I could see Draco come out in the corner of my eye but I pretended not to notice. He was wearing a black shirt and the red and black cheeked pj pants I bought him.

He looked really good.

I picked up the small wooden spoon and continued to stir, slowly pushing out and swaying my hips. I could feel his stare on me but I kept going, pretending to not even know he is there.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he Keane don the kitchen counter. I got rid of the bags, no evidence to the crime. I slowly turned around, replacing the smirk I had with an innocent smile.

"Making dinner" I said simply, innocently as I moved my hands to give him full sight of what I was wearing.

"Hmmm" he hummed in response, raising an eye brow at me "Ok, keep making dinner" he said as he slowly walked around the island. I turned back to the pasta, dialling down the heat so it doesn't burn as I felt his presence behind me. 

The plan was to not let him touch me but I had a better idea. I let him wrap his arms around my waist, trying so hard not to back away and to my hopefulness— I didn't. The music still playing as he caressed the lace material of my lingerie, then I started to move my hips again, angling up to grind against his clothes crouch.

I could feel him hardening against my arse at my slow movements. The grip on my hips started to get tighter and more needy before I shrugged out of his grasp and started to walk to the other side of the bench, acting as though nothing happened.

"I forgot the salt" I said in a 'woops' tone as I reached into the grocery bag and pulled it out. Draco blinked at me, still in the same spot he was until it clicked and he nodded.

"Ok" he chuckled lowly "let's see how far this goes" he mumbled to himself as I walked back around and placed the salt into the pot, ignoring what he said.

The sauce now needed to simmer for 30 minutes on low heat, so I turned down the flame and spun back around, leaning my hands on the bench as Draco sat on one of the bar stools, placing a hand under his chin as he watched me.

"Now what?" He asked as I swallowed thickly and walked towards him. He turned in his chair in my direction, spreading his legs so I could stand in between them.

"I have..." I placed a kiss on his lips "A special potion, not gonna tell you what it does.." I gave him another, kiss hungrier then the last as he pulled me in closer by my hips, pressing his palms flat against my arse "Just know that it's not very pleasant" I mumbled against his lips as he pulled away.

"What did you do? What did you buy?" He asked as I just smirked and rose an eye brow.

"Do you wanna drink it?" I asked as he tilted his head slightly "Or shall I?" I smirked, slowly backing away before he could answer and going to retrieve the potion I bought at naughty and nice.

I reached so to the bag that was hidden beside the bed and picked up the tiny vial, swishing around the shimmering purple liquid before popping the cork open and sniffing the sweet cake scent.

I popped the cork back on and walked back into the kitchen where Draco still sat, watching me with close eyes.

"So" I said as I held the vial out in front of him "You're good at potions, tell me what this is?" I asked as I knew he wouldn't be able to guess. This wasn't the type of potion they taught in school, wasn't one in textbooks and it was a new release.

He flipped his palm over flat as I placed the vial in his hand. He balanced it between his fingers as he examined it closely, twirling the liquid and watching it spin in the tiny glass bottle.

"No" he said giving it back to me "Enlighten me, what is it?" He asked as I smirked and shook my head.

"Do you want to drink it? Or shall I drink it?" I asked as he looked at me carefully, trying to look for any signs of breaking but I didn't, I was strong and firm with my expression.

"I'll drink it" he said simply. I tried to hide my smirk getting bigger as I handed him the vial. In a second he popped the cork off and tossed it down his throat, twisting his face at the sour taste. It smelt good but I bet it didn't taste good.

"How you feeling?" I asked as he just shrugged and placed the vial on the counter "Do you wanna know what it does?"

WRITING THE CHAPTER RN BESTIES. I WONT POST THIS ONE TIL I AM DONE WITH THE NEXT. I PROMISE PLS DONT HATE ME!!

Word count 1479.