Blood Stains Carpet

YALL IM FUCKING STUPID– WE ARE IN FIJI NOT HAWAII. MY MIND BE FUCKED 😭😭😭

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"I can't remember the last time I seen you in a bikini" I laughed as I look Kehlani up and down. She was wearing a pale pink piece that went so nicely with her light brown skin.

"It never not rains in London. I need a tan" she pouted as she looked at her body through the mirror she stood in front of.

"Albus is gonna cream his Jeans" I smirked as Kehlani scrunched up her face.

"That sounds so gross" she shook her head as she adjusted the side of the bottoms.

"Well you look good so stop being fussy and help me" I said as I turned around and looked at the bikinis that were sprawled out on Mine and Draco's bed.

"Which one do you wanna wear?" She asked as she stood beside me.

"Well there is the white one, makes my body look more tan, the black one with the golden chain that runs on the side of the bottoms, then the same as the black but an Emerald green colour and silver chain and then the baby blue ones—they're cute" I explained as I stood back and watched Kehlani examine the swimmers.

"The blue ones, match with my baby pink" she said as she scooped it up and handed it to me.

"Baby blue it is" I nodded as I turned around and went into the bathroom to get dressed. Once I was dressed I stood back out of the bathroom.

"You have to much boob—bitch give me some" Kehlani scoffed as she reached out and squeezed my tit.

"Lani!" I laughed as i jolted back away from her "And I do not" I shook my head as I walked past her and out of the room to where the boys were. They were in the living room talking about something.

Kehlani followed me out until we stood in front of them. Both of them stopped talking to look us up and down.

"You look amazing"

"Definitely not"

They both spoke at the same time as Kehlani smiled and I frowned.

"I'm going to get my trunks on" Albus said as he got up, taking one last look at Kehlani before leaving.

"Definitely not?" I asked as Draco stood and hugged my body, in a shield like form.

"You look like a goddess but you're my goddess. You can wear a dress or something until we get to the beach and then you can take it off" he said as I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed him back slightly.

"What's the difference between the beach and the hotel lobby?" I chuckled.

"Blood stains carpet" he said simply as I furrowed my eye brows in confusion before I realised.

"Oh, clever" I laughed as I pushed him back completely "I'll be back, I'm going to put on a dress"

"Good girl" he said across the room. I felt a red blush spread across my cheeks at his little comment.

"Nah–Keep your kinky shit in the bedroom" Kehlani shouted back to Draco as I stopped and looked down at my arse, thinking she noticed the initials but she wasn't even looking at me.

"What are you taking about?" Draco asked as he rose an eye brow in amusement, folding his arms over his chest as he shifted in his stance.

"Good girl?... that not even–Lani–What's Albus like in bed?" I asked as I walked back into the room, not caring that Draco told me to put a dress on but Crossing my arms over my chest.