Guest Bedroom

Trying to decide if this is the last chapter or not is so hard ngl.

TW: Self harm.

AnnaLeigh Moore

My eyes fluttered open, squinting at the harsh light of day that shone through the bedroom. I arched my back and stretched my muscles out across the bed, letting a soft groan escape my mouth as I finally sat up and opened my eyes.

I was in the guest bedroom.

When Draco had told me to rest I figured I would just sort through some stuff and clean to help me feel drowsy. It always tired me out and left me having a good nights sleep.

I looked down at myself to see me in an oversized black t-shirt, with no pants and just my underwear. I frowned, not remembering when I put that on, I fell asleep wearing one of Draco's oxford shirts like I always do, so when this shirt came in the picture... I have no clue.

I didn't think to much of it and stood from the bed. I didn't hear any of Elora's cries so I'm guessing she was with Draco downstairs. I ran hand through my hair, pushing it back from my face as I left the room.

I slowly traced down the steps, the manor being awfully quiet as my hand twisted around the handle of the dining room door before pushing it open.

"Holy shit— Draco it's bright in here" I said as I watched him slowly put down his daily prophet onto the table. I walked around and sat in the chair next to him, reaching my arms up to stretch even more.

"Uh— morning?" He said as I let my hands fall back down to my sides and finally looked at him, he looked different, new hair cut?

"Where's Elora?" I asked, taking in that I didn't see her with him or even in this room for that matter.

"Who?" He asked as he rose an eye brow, keeping his eyes upwards to Avoid my naked thighs.

Is he ok?

"Funny" I released a short laugh "Seriously tho, she'll be hungry by now.. unless you already fed her?"

"Um, ok? Scorpius is outside" he said in a dismissive tone before picking the paper back up.

"Wait why is he here?" I frowned, pulling the paper from his hands "Can you answer me, please?"

"He lives here...?" He rose an eye brow as I searched his expression for any signs he was playing with me.

"Where's Elora?" I asked again, feeling myself become slightly uneasy.

"I don't know who you're talking about" he shrugged, pulling a cigarette from his pocket and placing it between his lips.

"Seriously Draco, this isn't funny... and you're smoking again?" I scrunched my face up at the smell as he lit it.

"Are you ok?" He asked, taking it from his lips and blowing out sideways.

"I'm fine" I said "I wanna know where Elora is so please tell me, I'm starting to get worried"

"Who? I really don't underhand what you're talking about Miss Moore" he shook his head and looked me up and down for the first time this morning.

"Our daughter and— miss moore? Draco stop please this really isn't funny" I said, my skin starting to crawl and my stomach starting to feel sick. I was starting to worry that something happened to Elora, something bad.

"Our?—"

"Oh— morning babe" I looked up to the door, seeing Scorpius stand there "Sorry about last night. I was tired and in a bad mood, the first nights always the worst" he apologised as I furrowed my eye brows.