Another Day, Another Dollar

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

It had been another day.

I was officially allowed to make the missing persons report and I did it as soon as the clock struck 12.

I thought that doing it would bring me some closure. Maybe someone had seen him and just didn't mention it but everyone they have talked to so far had not seen him at all.

I haven't stopped crying, I can't stop crying.

I swore to myself that I wouldn't let anything happen to Draco, to the love of my life, to the father of my daughter. I was glad she wasn't old enough to understand what I was going through right now. I never wanted her to see me like this, stressed, worried, feeling physically sick.

Kehlani had insisted she keep Elora for another night, but I just felt like such a bad parent. Not being able to take care of my child when I'm like this, this is what motherhood is. It's caring for your child through sickness and health, no matter the mood or state you're in.

But I just couldn't.

I love my daughter, more then anything and I just wanted to be with her, but I knew it was for the best, just for one more night until I can calm myself some more.

"I need a drink" I sighed as I stood from Draco's bed. I had spent the whole night dressed in his clothing and enveloping myself in his sheets, the scent of him still lingered.

I walked down the stairs, only dressed in one of Draco's white Oxford shirts with the sleeves rolled up just at my elbows.

I walked into Draco's alcohol cellar. Bottles upon bottles of wine, fire whisky, Berry Ocky Rot, Gin, home made butter beer and so much more created aisles. I walked down one of the aisles to grab a bottle of fire whisky but before I reached for one I noticed a bottle I didn't see before.

It was a bottle of double fire whisky.

On the bottle it had a note that read.

Dearest AnnaLeigh

For when you're actually allowed to drink again ;)

Draco

My heart swelled.

He must of written it when he was drunk because the hand writing was way off but nonetheless I popped it open and poured myself a glass. I had never had double fire whisky before and let's just say that it's fucking strong. 

But It buzzed inside me and made me feel warm. Made me forget about everything, it made my head feel light.

I now sat on the floor in one of our living rooms before the fire. Weird time to mention but this was the living room Draco and I had sex in the most. It brought back happy memories, times we had normal couple moments.

Like when Draco and I sat cuddled on the couch I had my back pressed against right now. He was reading to me as I rested my head on his shoulder, he had his arm wrapped around my waist, holding me like I was gonna run away the second he let go.

Or the night we found out the gender of Elora. He sat on the floor while I laid on the couch and just spent the whole time talking to her, telling her how much he loved her and how much he loved me.

It was driving me crazy. How could he just disappear without a trace? No one has seen him, no one knows where he even is. It's like he apparated into the air and never came back.

But I refused to believe he did that. I refuse to believe he just disappeared. I knew something happened to him, someone knows something and there not saying.