My Wand

Draco Malfoy

"They still have my wand" I said as I sat down in a seat before the desk and swiped my hand across my mouth.

"You told me to get rid of them and I did" she shrugged as I scoffed and leaned back.

"Where the fuck were you when Daphne drugged me and forced me to pretend that I didn't know who Anna was? I felt so trapped, like Anna was just gonna up and leave in any second" I rose an eye brow as she sipped on her coffee and shrugged.

"I was busy. I do apologise but you and your new fiancé are not my top priority. I had some business in Rome" she smirked as a small sarcastic chuckle left my mouth.

"Well that's great. Do you realise how much shit I put her through whilst you were prancing around in Rome? How much it hurt me to watch her? Not to mention I have death potion brewing in our basement if shit went south. If you had just got rid of them when I first asked a month ago we could of avoided this whole fucking situation. Do you know how I'm supposed to explain this shit to her?" I crossed my arms as she stood from the desk and walked around before leaning in front of me.

"Where are you right now, Draco?" She asked as I rose an eye brow "What is threatening you right now? Are you stressed? Are you gonna have her back?"

"Well, no and yes but-"

"I did my job. I did what you wanted. Yes, it was delayed by a month but it's done. You have no more worries. Lucius and Daphne are gone, they're not coming back-"

"Are they dead?" I asked as she rolled her eyes and moved back around her desk to sit in her chair again.

"Draco. They are gone. You don't need to be asking questions about how I do my work. I get by with people not knowing who I am, people not knowing what happens to the people they pay me to get rid off. Just because you are... well, you does not mean you get special privileges" she said as I shifted in my seat.

"Was it messy?" I asked as she put down her coffee cup.

"In all seriousness Draco you could've done this yourself. I didn't need to do this for you. If you're so concerned about how I did it then maybe don't ask me next time" she laughed as I stood from my chair.

"Next time?" I rose a brow as she stood to my level.

"You're a wanted man, Draco and not in a bad way. There will be others... hopefully they won't be as extreme and careless as Daphne and Lucius but they will try to break you and AnnaLeigh" she licked her lips as she reached up and pressed her palm to my shoulder, pushing me back down in the seat.

"I really wish you would of told me or given me a heads up of when you were gonna do it" I said as I sat back once again.

"How do you mean?" She asked as she sat back down in her seat.

"I confessed that I really didn't forget about her and then she told me they went missing. I went pale and nearly shat myself" I shrugged as she choked out a laughter.

"Shat yourself, why?" She rose a brow in amusement as I smirked.

"I wasn't sure if it was you that did it. I apparated straight to you and I actually hoped that you had my wand, Which in fact is still a concern of mine" I shrugged again

"Look, I could get my agents on it. See if they recovered it in the after math or if it's hidden somewhere in the pathetic little room they were in. I'll get back to you if so but if not then it might be time for you to get a new wand" she shrugged and took another sip of her coffee.

"Thank you" I sighed as she put down her cup and smiled.

"Finally. Been waiting for you to say that since you got here, but I am curious, what actually happened?" she asked as I sighed and shifted in my seat.