Dray, Dray

*Viewer discretion is advised😏*

Two chapters in one day, you guys are fucking welcome 🤍

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

I reached up Draco's pants and slowly pulled the belt through the loops, dropping it to the floor without another thought. Draco lifted his hips to pull his pants down along with his boxers and just as expected his erection sprung out.

I took it into my hand and gave him a few slow pumps, his mouth dropping open in a silent moan as he remained eye contact with me. I went to put my mouth over him when a knock came to the door. Draco and I jumped as I pushed myself under the desk and Draco moved his chair forwards, covering the fact he had no pants on at all.

"Come-" Draco cleared his throat "Come in" he shifted nervously in his chair as I covered a hand Over my mouth.

"Dray!" Cassiopeia's voice echoed through the room as Draco silently cursed.

"Hey" Draco smiled politely as I looked down and saw his cock was still throbbing. I smirked as I got an idea. I wrapped my hand around the base and slowly started to pump him once more.

His thighs tensed as he flinched in his seat.

"W- What can I do for y- you?" He asked as I smiled to myself and wrapped my mouth around the tip, making him draw in a sharp breath.

"I just wanted to see you!" She beamed as she clapped her hands once. I took Draco in further as he tried so hard not to let any noises escape from his mouth.

"Nows prob- probably not a good time-" he cut himself off with a quiet moan as i deep throated him, picking up the pace in my sucking as my hand jerked the small portion I couldn't take in my mouth.

"Why?" She asked, being so clueless to everything like she always was.

"Im kind of busy" he blurted out quickly as to stop from interrupting himself with another moan.

"Where's Anna?" She asked as I chuckled, sending vibrations from my throat onto his dick as he shuttered "Where is she? I couldn't find her"

Under the desk sucking my husband cock now go away. 

"She's- oh fuck-" he silently cursed as I swirled my tongue over his sensitive tip "She must be in the garden" he lied as I felt his thighs tense. I knew he was close and I hope for his sake that she was gone before he came because he won't be able to keep himself quiet.

"Oh! Ok thank you, Dray" she chirped before turning around and skipping out of the study, surprisingly closing the door behind her.

As soon as the click was heard he pulled from the desk slightly and stared down at me.

"Fuck- just like that. Nasty slut" I felt my clit throb as i sucked him harder "My pretty girl" his hands tangled it's self in my hair as he stared to thrust his hips into my mouth.

He hit the back of my throat and that's when he came, warm cum shooting down my throat as I swallowed it all. Draco glared down at me so I stuck out my tongue and showed him I had swallowed it all.

"Good girl" he praised as he pulled me out from under the desk and connected his lips with mine, tasting himself from me that made my pussy pulse even more.

"You think it's fucking funny? Sucking me off under the table whilst someone was in the room. Does it thrill you, Anna? Knowing we could be caught at any time?" He whispered against my lips as I moaned.