Portraits Of Betrayal

The next chapter will be either in Draco's POV or third person, tell me which y'all prefer?

I won't tell you why just yet tho.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Draco you have too... it's for your mother" I said as I clipped the top button on Elora's baby suit.

"Do I have to tho?" He whined as I stopped and glared at him "Fuck, ok I'll go" he rolled his eyes as I broke my stare with a smile and picked Elora from the bed to hand to him, he happily took her. 

"Thank you. It'll make your mother really happy and your father won't be there, It's a win win situation" I smiled and reached up on my tip toes to give him a light kiss on the cheek. His skin was cold and soft, like it always was. Elora's was the same.

"I wish you could come" he sighed as I shook my head and placed my hands on the sides of his arms.

"Can't leave Elora alone. Besides.. it'll give you an opportunity to connect with some of your old Hogwarts friends" I said simply as I reached up and straightened the collar of his shirt.

"Anna, there is a reason I don't see them anymore" he rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah... and why's that?" I smirked as I looked up to him and locked eyes.

"Let's just say that most of them haven't given up their rich, snobby, if you were put in Gryffindor then you are automatically a loser ways" he shrugged as I bit my lip to suppress a giggle.

"And you're telling me that you're out for this stage?" I rose me eye brows, my smirk still on my face as he rolled his eyes again and laughed.

"You know what I mean-"

"Whatever, you're going" I said as I kissed my daughter on the forehead and left the room.

"Have I ever told you how irresistible you look in a black suit?" I said as I watched Draco fiddle with his tie in the mirror of his room.

"Couple a hundred times" he smirked as he straightened his suit and turned around to face me.

I giggled and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands sat on my hips "No trouble tonight Mr Malfoy" I joked as I reached up and tucked a small strand of his hair from his face.

"I won't if you don't Mrs Malfoy" he joked back as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips. His hands tightened as he drew me closer and deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping into my mouth as I moaned.

"Mhmm, no" I mumbled against his lips before slowly pulling away "I'm still sore from the last time, Draco and you have no time"

"That's your fault. You wanna act like a brat then I'll treat you like a brat" his face was still very close to mine, his breath tickling my face as he spoke. He always made it so hard to resist him, hence why I'm so fucking sore.

I laughed and leaned into him, pressing our lips together once more as I moved my hands from his shoulder and reached down to palm his growing erection through his pants. He groaned softly in my mouth, my smirk grew.

"Go" I mumbled on his lips before completely pulling away from him. His face dropped before it sat in a frown then an evil smirk.

"AnnaLeigh Malfoy you are gonna regret that when I get home" he shook his head.

"Until you get home" I placed my hand on my heart and fake frowned as he laughed once more and walked closer towards me.

"I love you so much" he whispered as he wrapped me in a hug. Ever since I fell pregnant with Elora, he had never left my side for more then a couple of minutes, an hour at the very most. He took leave from work and he hadn't gone to see anyone, they all came to us.

This would be the first time in almost a year that he has left me for a period of time longer then an hour.

"I love you even more" I responded as I broke from the hug and placed one last kiss onto his lips. He left the room and walked down the hallway to Elora's room, seeing that she was sleeping so he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before leaving the house completely.

I stood in Elora's room. Silence filled the room,  well not just that room, the whole house. It was uncomfortable. I was so used to Draco's warmth, his presence, his noise, it was so different when it was no longer here and only if it was for a sort period of time.

I sighed and decided that I needed to keep myself busy. Elora was asleep so until she woke up I needed something to do. I could give the elf's the weekend off and do the house work myself but the house was clean. It was dinner time but I wasn't near hungry, I couldn't eat. My anxiety was topping.

All washing was done, not a spec of dust in sight, there never was. Draco was a clean freak, never liked to have stuff unorganised or messy.

I left Elora's room and trailed down the stairs, my hands moving gently against the hard wooden tail as I looked up at the portraits on the wall. Among the amount of portraits there was on the wall I always found myself looking back at one in particular.

It was an old one, unmoving. It sat up before the stair case ended on the left wall. The portrait was of Draco, Narcissa and Lucius.

Narcissa sat in front on a chair, a tight green dress covering her figure as her red coated lips stretched into a thin smile. Lucius stood behind her on the right side, a single hand on her shoulder as he permanently scowled. He held his staff in his other hand as he looked down at the camera. Draco stood on the other side of Narcissa, he looked younger... maybe 13. On his face sat a small forced smile as a black suit he wore so elegantly fitted his body.

This picture made me realise how much they and actually been through and not just Draco but Narcissa too. Lucius has such a tight hold on both of them and it makes me physically sick. They both looked Miserable, like the only thing keeping them from letting go was each other.

I never had a father so I couldn't decide what was best for Draco when bringing up his but I knew that the way he treated them wasn't normal. It wasn't love, it was like that family was but another part of his business, another toy for him to play with. It was another source of money, the only thing we really knew he cared about.

Draco had told me that his marriage to Astroia was set up. It was another thing to put the Malfoy's in the spot light where Lucius seemed to think they belonged. It was for the money and the fame. It was never for what Draco wanted, never what Narcissa wanted for her only son. The titles and what the world would think was the only thing Lucius cared for.

When Astoria died he didn't care for Draco's well-being, he cared for what comes next. Who was he to marry now? What big name what put Draco more in the paper more then he already is? His answer was Daphne Greengrass.

But for once Draco did what he wanted and ended up with Elora and I. But somehow, Draco still remains in that hold, in the prison Lucius calls the Malfoy name. It was heartbreaking to sit and watch from the sidelines, knowing there wasn't anything I could do.

My heart broke for Narcissa and Draco when i stared at the portrait. I loved Draco and I would do anything for him, in Many ways he was the only reason keeping me going, he brought another purpose into my life.

I don't know what Elora and I would do if anything was to happen to him.

Sorry it's been a few. I was sick but I'm seeing the better side of it now :)

Word count 1407.