I Dont Beg

Submissive Draco, Submissive Draco, Submissive Draco, Submissive Draco 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

*Viewer discretion is advised*

Draco Malfoy

"I'm asking you to stop now because this ain't a line you wanna cross, Draco" she warned as I laughed and walked around the chair so I stood behind it.

"You wanna criticise me on my parenting when you weren't even around? You are not allowed to have an option" I said as she stood from her chair with narrow eyes.

"I was sick. I didn't want my son to see me suffer, didn't want him to see what I was going through. To be honest I thought I was gonna die" she defended.

"He was 17, Not a kid and even if he was it doesn't give you the right to up and leave" I gripped the back of the chair and leant forwards.

"Draco, we have already had this fight. I'm not bringing this up again" she put her face in her hands and sighed.

"You started it when you brought up Scorpius. You wanna know how he's doing, Astoria? Talk to him" I said and without another word I turned towards the door and apparated.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"It's been 3 hours, Lani? Where could he possibly go without telling me?" I said as she shrugged and leaned forward on the kitchen counter.

"He's got a lot of shit going on, Anna-"

"And you don't think I don't? I'm stressed the fuck out because he won't tell me what's going on!" I shouted as I put my head in my hands. I didn't longer how much longer I could last without knowing anything.

"You're right. You deserve to know" Kehlani and I turned around to see Draco standing at the entrance to the kitchen "I'm sorry I hadn't told you before"

"And This is my que to leave so... love ya" she reached over and kissed me on the cheek before apparating away in a second.

"Well spill. I'm not in a good mood with you Draco so it better be good" I crossed my arms and walked around to sit at the dining table as he followed and sat across from me.

"It's true, I remember but it's because I never forgot" he started as I blinked at him.

"Sorry, what-"

"I didn't have a choice. It was either I pretend to have forgotten you or yours and Elora's life could've been in danger–fuck your life was in danger. I called her on a bluff and you ended up in Hospital" he said as I slowly stood from the table.

"I fucking knew she did something–Draco you have to be joking-"

"You think I would joke about something like this?" He said as he stood from the table as well, completely towering over me.

"Do you understand the shit you put me through–how much it hurt me-"

"It hurt me too! It was fucked up watching you in so much pain-"

"Oh this is fucked" I took a deep breath and realised it slowly "I'm gonna kill her" I let out a small laugh "I'm going to kill someone-"

"Y- You can't" he said as I looked up at him in confusion "S- She's already gone"

"What are you-"

"Just don't worry about it" he waved it off "Are you hungry?" He asked, trying to change the subject. I wanted to ponder on it some more, ask what he was talking about but if he was willing to change the subject then it wasn't worth worrying over.