Warm Lips

When you see your own book being recommended on another book... like yeah bestie it looks good I will definitely read it 😃

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"You don't have too— here, give her to me" Draco said softly as he extended his arms in my direction, reaching for Elora. It was our fourth day here in Fiji and Draco hadn't left my side not once. I convinced him to go to the ministry about Scorpius, tell them everything he's done and because of Draco's position, it has now become a priority task.

He didn't mention Daphne or Lucius, they were gone and we didn't have to worry about them no more.

I have been slowly coming back to myself since the incident. Draco had healed my scars and cuts, nursed and been gentle with me. It was like he knew what I needed and exactly when I needed it.

Almost like he's been through it himself before.

For the first time in a couple of days, Draco and I were going to take Elora for a walk around the resort. We have never actually got the chance to explore the place, everything that had happened just got in the way.

But I was excited.

I got to spend time with my family. Albus and Kehlani wanted to stay back at the hotel, probably wanting to have 'The talk' that Draco had told him too. I was happy for them, I mean it should of been done when they were starting to get sexual like Draco and I did but better late then never.

"Here" I said and rolled her from my arms into his "I already packed her bag, but she does need her milk bottle— I'm trying to stop breastfeeding"

"Yeah, ok" he said as he cradled her. It was funny seeing Draco hold her, he was so big yet she was so tiny. It was like seeing someone with a big head and tiny body, didn't quite look right.

"Thank you" I gave him a small smile as I watched him lean to give me a kiss. I reached up to but as he got closer I just panicked and pulled away "Fuck— I'm sorry, I'm sorry- I didn't—"

"Stop" he said "You don't have too. It's ok" he assured me as I took out a deep breath. Ever since what happened I had been skittish with who touches me, flinching when Draco went to kiss me or hold my hand. I hated it, it wasn't fair on him because he did nothing wrong and I wanted it to stop.

I wanted to be able to kiss him.

The day it happened, when he held me in the shower, it was different. I didn't flinch or tell him to back off like I did then. I didn't know why, it's like I was out of it when it happened and at that moment all I wanted was to be comforted and held.

Now I just flinch away.

I looked down to the bed, fiddling with the already packed bag as to not look at him. I felt embarrassed and it was horrible. Draco kept telling it was ok and that it'll pass, I just have to be patient and not push myself but I wanted to. I didn't want this to last, I didn't want to be patient, I wanted him.

"I just—" I cleared my throat "I'm just gonna see what Albus and Lani have planned for today" I pushed the back down onto the bed, it wasn't a big bag, maybe the size of a small handbag but it was charmed, it having an endless bottom.

I didn't look back at him, just walking out of the room without another word.

"It's just like— oh, hey Anna. How ya feeling honey?" Lani stopped her conversation with Albus as she watched some walk Into their room, my shoulders relaxed and head held slightly down.

"I'm ok" I said in a small voice "Had to escape from utter embarrassment just then" I shrugged as she rose an eye brow, confused "Draco he— he went to kiss me but I flinched, panicked and pulled away"