Early Mornings And Unexpected Visitors

Can I just say that Anna does look after Elora but I just don't describe it as much because 90% of you hate the baby so I describe more of Anna's and Draco's relationship.

If you want I can describe the baby more into it?

Annleigh Malfoy

"It's your turn to get up for her" I groaned as I reached over and slapped Draco in the chest. He groaned and tossed his body to the side before sitting up.

"Fuck sake" He said lowly, his sleepy voice echoing through the room. Elora's cries were alarming the quiet manor.

"Breast milk is on the bottom shelf of the fridge if she wants a feed" I mumbled, half asleep as I turn my body away from him. He said a little 'ok' before he got up and left.

He had left the door open and he knows I can't sleep with the door open. It's just a thing I have, the door must be closed and the room must be pitch black but not dead silent... do you know what I mean?

I rolled onto my back and groaned, not having the energy to get up and shut the door so I laid, fully awake now but my body limp.

At once Elora's cries stopped as a smile crept onto my face. The smile was short lived as Draco came in with her, his hands underneath her armpits as he held her out towards me.

"What?" I said as I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I reached over and flicked on the lamp, a soft yellow light now filling the room.

"She needs her diaper changed" he said, he still looked half asleep, slightly swaying as he held her.

"That's not my daughter that's your daughter" I said as I laid back down and turned my back "Her diapers are over there in the corner" I told him as he mumbled something under his breath and left the room again.

I looked over at the clock on the wall as it read '4:30 am' it was so fucking early and now I was fully awake and I knew I wasn't going back to sleep.

It had been a week and a half since Kehlani had been over and told me all about her and Albus. They're trying to make an actual relationship work and she was so excited.

I realised what the date was today and cursed. Draco was to go back to work today and he had to get up in 2 hours. I now felt bad that I made him get up for Elora.

I swing the blankets of myself and as I stood I stretched my body, a soft groan leaving my mouth. I made my way to Elora's room where I found Draco fiddling with her diaper.

"It's ok" I chuckled as he looked back at me "You have to get up in two hours so just go back to bed and I'll do it" I walked over towards them and gave Draco a kiss on the cheek as he mumbled a 'Thank you, love' and retreated back to the bedroom.

I stood in front of Elora who laid with her back pressed against the changing table, her baby suit half handing off her and only one of the tabs from her diaper actually clipped.

"Daddy was struggling half asleep, wasn't he?" I said softly as she looked up and me and stuck her hand in my mouth. I clipped the other side of her nappy and zipped her suit back up. All this fuss and she was now fully awake which was ok because neither of us were going back to bed anytime soon.

7:02 am.

Elora and I sat in the dining room, she was cradled in my arms as I sat at the table. She had her hands gently tangled in my hair as I read the daily prophet.

I heard Draco fuss and thump around upstairs so I knew he was awake and getting ready for work. It had been so long since he was back at work and I knew he was both excited yet dreading leaving us alone all day.

"Morning, darling" he said as he walked into the dining room, fiddling with the sleeve of his suit shirt. He was wearing his dress pants, his back Oxford shirt that goes underneath his suit and a black tie. He had not yet put his jacket on and his hair was wet.

"You look handsome" I said as he looked up
From his sleeve and smirked.

"Why, thank you my dear" he laughed "It's been a bit since I wore a suit and since I bossed people around"

"Well that's what you do best" I said as I stood up, the baby still in my hands.

"Which one?" He asked as I walked around the table and towards him.

"Both" I winked as he rose his eye brows and leaned down to kiss Elora on the head.

"She smells so good" he whispered as I lifted her up and she Laid on my shoulder.

"Wash that Lani gave me, it does smell good doesn't it?" I chuckled.

"Hmm" he hummed in response "You sure you're gonna be ok?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"Yes, Draco. I'm not made of glass and neither is she. You have set up wards that no one can enter unless you or me let them, all doors and windows we don't use are locked–we will be fine" I assured his as he breathed out.

"I must be going then" he said as he grabbed his jacket from behind the chair and threw it on.

"Ok" I smiled as he leant down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Bye, my love" he said to Elora as I smiled down at her as well "Bye, chéri. Don't get into to much trouble" he joked as I rolled me eyes.

"Go or you'll be late" I said as I ushered him out the door. Once he left the room it emitted in silence, the whole house did.

Nothing but Elora's soft breaths and little noises.

"Right—what shall we do today, El? We have the whole house to ourselves" I said to her as she let out a little yawn "Well we have been up since 4:30 this morning, nap?" I asked as she blinked at me "I think so"

I left the dining room and slowly walked up the stairs to her room. Once we were in there I laid her down In her bed and turned on her mobile that played soft tunes and always helped her fall asleep. She already started to stir and close her eyes as I slowly backed away and tiptoed from the room. I closed the door and walked quietly down the hallway until I was at greater distance to make noise again.

I stood at the top of the staircase, wondering what I was supposed to do now. Draco was at work, Elora is asleep, the house is clean, friends are out with their partners. I huffed out a breath and walked down the stair case.

Once I got down something hit me and I realised that I actually haven't been to all rooms of this house. I spend all my time in the front part of the house be there is ever really any reason for me to go to any other wing.

Every time I'm here I'm busy, with Elora, with Draco and before that I was with Scorpius.  I have been out in the garden, in the many kitchens and bathrooms but never actually looked in some of the locked doors and some rooms I had passed and every thought twice about.

I decided to walk down the hallway that was left to the stairs when a harsh and rapid knock came to the door. I stopped and began to grow scared at the urgency of the sound. I didn't want to open it, what if it was dangerous? But what if someone needed help?

I hesitated for a few minutes, the knocking frowning faster and heavy by the minute as I finally reached for the door handle and slowly opened the door.

"What the fuck—Scorpius?"

I'm sorry, AHHH THE CLIFFHANGER!

Y'all probably hate me for the cliffhangers but it leaves so much tension.

Word count 1408.