Survived The Sickness

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"How did- how did you get in here?" She asked as she stood from her desk.

"For a office that is so top secret you don't try very hard to keep it hidden" I said, not wanting to actually reveal how I found out about it.

"Ok, Anna listen-"

"Don't call me Anna. You don't know me and I don't know you. Fuck, I thought you were dead up until 5 minutes ago" I said as I stood to her level. She was a little bit taller them me but no much at all.

"You need to let me explain-"

"Let you explain the reason why everyone thinks you're dead? Why your son thinks you're dead?" I asked as she gulped and sat back down into her chair with a sigh.

"I was sick, So very sick. I thought I was gonna die, the doctors told me I was gonna die. I couldn't sit there and let Scorpius watch me suffer so I told Draco to say that I died" she explained as I scoffed in disgust.

"That's not an excuse" I crossed my arms as I sat back in my chair.

"I- I know" she admitted as she put her head down "But I want you to know that Draco only found out I was actually alive two years ago"

"Two years ago!?" I said as I placed my hands over my face. Why didn't he tell me?

"He didn't tell you because I'm supposed to be dead. For my business line to work... I need to not exist" she said as I moved my hands and frowned in confusion.

"Business?" I asked as she meant forward, placing her hands on the desk.

"I own an x auror firm. It's like the opposite of Aurors, like a hit man for Wizards and witches. When the Ministry had failed justice, that's when we come in" She said as I let out a small crazy laugh.

"You got to be fucking joking?" I said in a rhetorical question tone.

"I'm sorry-"

"Why are you contacting Draco?" I asked as she gulped.

"We're friends-"

"Are you fucking him? Are you two still married? Holy fuck, I'm sleeping with a married man, I'm engaged to a married man" I said in a silent gasp as she frowned.

"What does the name plaque say?" She pointed to the golden object before me.

"Astroia Petri"

"Petri" we said at the same time as she nodded "I'm a married women and not to Draco. I want nothing to do with yours and Draco's relationship. I simply helped him with something and we are friends"

"Oh my Merlin" I said as I leant my elbows on my legs. I couldn't handle this. It was just one thing after another. I couldn't catch a break. Things were starting to look good again and now his dead ex wife is not dead.

"I know this must be a lot for you but I need you to not tell anyone–especially Scorpius" she said seriously as I looked up at her.

"You think I still talk to Scorpius?" I said as I laughed Sarcastically "I hope I never see him again"

"Ok-"

"I missed your call?" We turned out heads to see Draco standing in the door way. He didn't notice me yet until I cleared my throat.

"Draco" I said as his face went pale.

"Anna–what are you doing here?-"

"Our relationship is built on trust and honesty but you want to go ahead and lie to me about your dead ex wife, are you fucking kidding me?!" I said as I stood up to face him.