Mysteries In Castello

Someone asked what I listen too while writing so... I listened to that while writing this. It wasn't intentional, it kinda just came on but it fits ig.

Draco Malfoy

It's fucking killing me.

Every minute of everyday that I watch her suffer... a small piece of me dies. I see her pain, I see how she struggles, I see what this is doing to her and knowing I can't do a fucking thing about it—knowing I can't touch her is driving me fucking insane.

I jus- just can't do this.

But it's not my choice. None of this was my fucking choice, I didn't even have a choice. It was a life or death situation. Now don't get me wrong, I would sacrifice myself in a heart beat for them but that's not what she wants, she wants me and clearly she will go to extreme lengths.

To even go so far as to threatening the life's of my Daughter, fiancé and mother. Of course, I tried to Catch her in a bluff, thinking she wasn't actually serious, thinking she was alone in this and that there was no way.... but 2 days later I woke to find Anna was in the hospital.

I had been warned.

Next time would be Elora. 

I couldn't take the chances. I- I had to go along. I had to let Anna 'rescue' me from the cell, I had to let her think she'd lost me.. before I lost them.

It was all part of their 'brilliant' fucking plan. Anna finds me, I forget, she forgets, then I'm Daphnes, my father is back in the spotlight and life moves on. She's fucking insane, they both are. To think I would live a different life, to think that I would even consider loving another and just forget about them is a fucking insult.

Ever since my life after Hogwarts I had managed to get my life under control. Every decision I made was for me. I had hold of very choice, every question and every answer. I had solutions to absolutely everything. It was my life.

I was in charge.

And knowing I'm not anymore, knowing I don't have a fucking choice,  knowing that those decisions were no longer mine to make and knowing that for once I didn't have an answer was making me physically sick. There was a pain in my heart, it was dull and made my whole body numb but despite the numbness it still hurt, it still ached.

I just wanted it gone, I wanted her gone. I wanted her out of my fucking head, out of my child's life, out of my family's life. She was monitoring my every move, seeing everything I was seeing and I couldn't help it. They had taken my wand and dosed me up on about a years worth of potion to dampen my magic.

They had made it clear that they didn't want me to hold onto Anna. They wanted her to let go and then expect me to let go after.

Well they can shove that far up their arse.

Lucius and Daphne were in Venice for a couple of days, doing god knows what. I knew this was my chance to escape but I didn't know If I could. What if I failed? What if they killed my family as a result? 

I had to try.

I couldn't keep doing this to them. I was scared that she would actually forget, she would actually move on because she thought that I had.