Breakable

6 chapters left y'all 😭

*Viewer discretion is advised*

This dirty asf ngl 😏

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Go sit on that chair over there" I said as I nudged my head to the right.

"The one right next to the wind-"

"Right next to the window" I smirked as he rose an eye brow, suspicious of what I was planning as he slowly stood and walked across the Kitchen and Into the living area, taking a seat in the black arm chair.

I stayed in the kitchen, watching him before walking into the living room myself and standing in between his legs as I looked down at him.

Slowly I dropped to my knees, spreading my legs to get a better balance before gripping his thighs and looking up at him innocently, fluttering my eyelashes because I knew that drove him crazy. He stared down at me, waiting for me to do something.

By now he was incredibly hard, looking down at the tent in his pants I smirked and placed a kiss over his clothes bulge, feeling the fabric beneath my lips and the small buck of his hips as he groaned.

I smiled, slowly dragging my hands over his thighs, teasing the area near his crouch but not actually touching it again. He watched me with dark eyes, his once blue hues now a deep grey, his mouth parting slightly as my finger tips just barley grazed it.

"Anna—"

"Sh" I placed a finger against my lips, smiling before finally reaching to the waist of his pants, pulling them down slightly as he lifted his hips to help. I pulled them just enough to have access to his boxers, his cock pressing Painfully against the clothing.

I dig my fingers under the waist band, pulling it back just to release it, flicking it against his skin as he let out another groan.

"I swear to Merlin—"

"Shut up or I'll get up and walk away" I threatened as he screwed his mouth shut and looked at me with a frown. I finally pulled his boxers down, his cock throbbing painfully hard as I wrapped my hand around the bases.

The moan he released made my stomach churn and my clit throb. My legs were spread so I couldn't rub my thighs together, letting it throb and pulse as it pleased.

I slowly started to pump my hand up and down, Pre cum leaking out from the tip as I ran my thumb over and dragged it back down his length. He threw his head back, his cheeks growing a small pink when his lips parted and let out a shaky breath.

I started to move faster, placing my lips around the tip and the tip only, tasting the salty liquid made me moan, sending faint vibrations down him, his thighs tensing at that.

He bright his hands up to touch me but I shook my head and pulled completely away from him.

"Don't touch me" I snapped as he groaned and pulled back his hands to sit behind his head. I smirked, placing my lips back on him, not starting slow and starting to deep throat him straight away.

"Shit" he moaned as his hands struggled to stay away from me, biting his bottom lip to try and stop the sounds from leaving his mouth. I bright my hands up and used it to jerk him as I focused on sucking on the tip. This drove him crazy, a whimper leaving his mouth as I opened my eyes and started up at him "Just. Like. That"

They way he spoke and moaned made me wanna do nothing more then to submit to him but I needed to hold myself off, needed to stay in control while I still had the chance and still could.

I felt him twitch in my mouth, running my tongue flat up the veins of his cock before taking the tip back in and sucking. He bucked his hips, thrusting into my mouth making me moan and rub my hands faster while I sucked slow.

"Fuuuck, I'm gonna cum" he grunted as I took away my mouth and continued to pump him to his orgasm.

"Go one, please cum for me" I whispered as he thrusted his hips into my hand, letting moans and whimpers go as I stared up at him, my smirk growing wider when he opened his eyes "Cum, go on"

"I-" he said as he cut himself off with a moan "I cant— what did you do" he said as I took my hand away, leaving him to pulse and ache.

"It's called Dengnsm serum" I said as his face twisted in confusion, throwing his head back and groaning at how hard he still was "For the next... hour or so, you won't be able to cum, no matter how hard you try" I smirked as he whimpered "I, on the other hand, am gonna have so much fun"

I stood onto my feet, climbing onto his lap and placing my knees either side of his waist. I placed pushed down my hips so they were sitting firmly on his cock, not inside me just on the side. He groaned and tried to buck his hips up but I stopped him.

"Nope. Sorry baby boy but I can't help you until the potion wears off" I smirked and drew my face closer to his, connecting my lips on the pulse point of his neck and slowly sucking.

"I fucking hate you" he said in a small voice, breathing heavily. I knew this was absolute torture for him but this was pay back for all the times he has edged me.

"But sir.." I pulled my head back, looking him in the eyes "I didn't do anything" I shook my head slowly, watching his Adam's apple move up and down from the nickname.

"Anna" he breathed out as i hummed in response "Do something, please" he mumbled as I lifted my hips and leaned close to his ear.

"What?" I whispered as i pursed my lips and deliberately let out a quiet moan into his ear "Want me to do..." I circled my hips over his tip before slowly sinking down onto him "This?" I let a real moan slip from my own mouth as I took almost all of him but didn't move.

"Move" he mumbled, his hands gripping the sides of the chair as I wouldn't let him touch me "please?"

"Because you asked so very nicely" I teased as I started to grind my hips back and forth, my face twisting in pleasure as a hand whacked over my mouth to stop the unholy noises.

I dig my finger nails into his shoulder as my harsh grinds turned into bounces, Draco's face scrunching in pleasure each time I went down, having him deep inside me. My  vision started to get cloudy, small blue stars appearing in my minds eye as I screwed my eyes shut and focused on the feeling of him inside me.

The sounds of our moaning and skin clashing was all there was in the dim lighted room. I squeezed my legs either side of him, reaching a hand up to palm my breasts threw the lingerie, twisting my nipple through the silk to add onto the pleasure I was feeling.

I felt myself get close, my stomach tightening and clenching around him as he groaned and let out a string of curse words. I felt my heart thumbing wildly, beating in my chest as my hands grew sweaty.

I felt myself on the very edge and it took everything i me to lift my hips off him, just sitting so his tip sat barely touching my folds. I reached a hand down to my clit, rubbing harshly to chase my own orgasm as Draco watched me.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good" I breathed out as my thighs tensed, my release dripping all over his cock. I heard him whine, coming back from my own bliss I realised I edged him and he can't cum still.

"You..." he groaned "fucking hell— There has to be an antidote" he moaned as I slowly circled my hips on his tips, letting out loud deliberate moans into his ear.

"That felt so good" I bite my lips and looked him in the eye "Yeah, there is an antidote" I smirked "Do you want it?" I moved my hands across his shoulders before holding the sides of his neck "Earn it"

The will be continued!

The next chapter will have smut as well but I haven't wrote it yet so unfortunately y'all have to wait 😌

Word count 1447.